Pats fans, give me some reasons to hate the Cleveland Browns

Steve1

Reaction score
It's vitaly important that I have a reason to hate the Browns Sunday, as I will be going to the game, and need some extra reasons to scream

I like Romeo Crennel. Other than that I have no feelings one way or another about the Browns. Other than I feel sorry for them. And I need to have some hate in my lol for Sunday's game!

OK, back in the late 70's, I watched a Monday nighter where the friggin Brown's kicker beat the Pats with a last second field goal. But that was about 28 years ago.

Here's what I know about the Cleveland Browns.....mostly the old Browns. Sam Ratigliano. Bernie Kosar. Paul Brown. Jim Brown. Paul Warfield. Fumbles against the Broncos in playoff games at the goalline. Holcomb. Brian Sipe. Otto Graham. Art Modell. Willie McGinnest is on the Browns, right?

Marty Shotenheimer. Never making it to the Super Bowl yet. Turning into the Baltimore Ravens. What else you got for me?

Tchok13 on 10-04-2007 at 05:31 PM said:
Umm they kill kittens, duh

Thanks

What are the Browns, dogs or bears anyways?

I like kittens. I'll bet the browns kill little kittens only because the squeezed them so hard with love, like the retarded guy in Of Mice And Men

They're dogs, right? Okay I get it. They have the dog pound in Cleveland Stadium

Stupid dogs probably screw any dog they can jump on

Now, back to the game........

Their fans are obnoxious.

They bounced the Patriots from the playoffs in 1994.

Jamal Lewis is their RB, a thug in his own right.

I hate the Cleveland Browns. They are the enemy this week. That is all.

Watch the Kellen "I'm a F*$#*% soldier" Winslow interview from a few years back. That might help a little. :D

PatsFanDan on 10-04-2007 at 05:35 PM said:
Watch the Kellen "I'm a F*$#*% soldier" Winslow interview from a few years back. That might help a little. :D

I don't even know what you're talking about, but I'm starting to hate him....

Patriots4ever* on 10-04-2007 at 05:34 PM said:
Their fans are obnoxious.

They bounced the Patriots from the playoffs in 1994.

Jamal Lewis is their RB, a thug in his own right.

I hate the Cleveland Browns. They are the enemy this week. That is all.

Jamal Lewis is a thug, like his old teammate Ray Lewis. I'm trying....

Steve1 on 10-04-2007 at 05:37 PM said:
Jamal Lewis is a thug, like his old teammate Ray Lewis. I'm trying....

Braylon Edwards has nekked pics of RG's real doll. There's another reason to hate the Browns right thar!

Steve1 on 10-04-2007 at 05:36 PM said:
I don't even know what you're talking about, but I'm starting to hate him....

Well I'm at work and not sure if Youtube is blocked but google this "video of kellen winslow soldier interview" and it should be the first thing that pops up.

The interview is from his days at Miami. The controversy was that we actually were fighting a war and here the idiot was calling himself a soldier in a profanity laced tirade. The guy is a clown.

Steve1 on 10-04-2007 at 05:34 PM said:
They're dogs, right? Okay I get it. They have the dog pound in Cleveland Stadium

Stupid dogs probably screw any dog they can jump on

Dogs lick their balls because they can.

THEY DID NOT BEAT PITTSBURGH WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE!@!!&*&T%&%^(*&%($(T)*&%!!!!!

To add insult to injury, THEY LET OAKLAND ESCAPE WITH A VICTORY!(*&^%R&(^%(&^!!!!!

Is there anything more you need to hate them like they're politicians, Krafty Bob trained lawyers, or telemarketers? :shrug:

They stole our awesome defensive coordinator which led to BB hireing Mannboobs, which led to cheatgate, which led to us loosing out first round pick ...soooooo

The browns stole our pick!

Those dirty bastards stole our 1st round pick!!!

I hate the browns, public enemy #1.

Until the Eagles wore those blue and yellow abominations the other week, they had the ugliest uniforms in the history of organized football

patsfanroach* on 10-04-2007 at 08:03 PM said:
They stole our awesome defensive coordinator which led to BB hireing Mannboobs, which led to cheatgate, which led to us loosing out first round pick ...soooooo

The browns stole our pick!

Now we're talking!

The Browns led to the travesty that we had to go through after week one. We must cream the bastids Sunday

Back