Pats fans: What AFC team is the biggest obstacle this year?

What AFC team stands in the way of the Pats the most?

• Stillers

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Colts

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Going into the season, based on what you know right now, what AFC team do you think will present the biggest obstacle to the Pats making the Super Bowl?

I'm going to have to go with the Steelers because of that defense.

I voted Squeelers, but we the Pats need to get to the playoffs first. I'd worry about Miami first.

I may be wrong but I think Miami is going to come back to earth a bit.

Plus, lets face it, last year with a healthy brady the Fools don't win the division.

I'm going to go with the Chargers. My reasoning is that San Diego's division is a joke and they should be able to win 12 games in their sleep with that schedule.

The Steelers have the Big Ben court situation and his 'injury' hanging over them, not to mention a Super Bowl hangover from last year. I think the Ravens will give them everything they can in that division, too.

The Colts won't even win that division, so I dont see them as a threat compared to the others. I'd put Tennessee above them as an obstacle as I would Baltimore.

Fortunately we get Baltimore and Tennessee at home so we can hopefully get head to head wins in case of tiebreakers.

I have absolutely zero concern over the Steelers. Zip.

Barring another Brady injury the Steelers have no chance at beating NE.

Indy is the only one I have any concern over.

Of the 3 listed, aren't the colts the only ones to beat you guys when it matters?

Just saying...

Miami

Chargers have Norv
With Brady the Patriots >>>>>> the Steelers
Too many changes in Indy

Back