Pats game in Miami Flexed to 4:25

I would have been able to watch the whole thing if it stayed 1:00, but at least now the Bills won't already know if they can rest their starters. Not that it will mean much when they play the JETE.

I would have been able to watch the whole thing if it stayed 1:00, but at least now the Bills won't already know if they can rest their starters. Not that it will mean much when they play the JETE.

Call me crazy, but I actually think Jests can play spoilers especially with how they lost to TB. Of course, it could be hopeful optimism on my part...

I don't see the appeal of KC vs. Denv to be the solo game on Saturday at 4:30. nothing of more consequence? Giving Chef's the extra day of rest?

Call me crazy, but I actually think Jests can play spoilers especially with how they lost to TB. Of course, it could be hopeful optimism on my part...
I'll join you in hopeful

Neither the Jest or Fish have anything to play for, except pride in beating a division opponent. The Fish are playing for a winning record, I guess. I could see the Pats and Bills both losing.

I like the game being flexed.

Back