Pats/Miami game in Miami

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
It's more probable than not that I will be going to the Miami game. Never been there, but I know people here have been. Looking to buy some tickets on Vivid (open to other suggestions), but looked at 300 level that start at $125.

I'd rather sit lower and there are seats in the 100s that are going for $231/per. As a rule, whenever I have traveled to an away game I always splurge and go for the better seats possible. My cousin, who lives there, wants to scalp tickets, but I'd rather have them in hand seeing that I'm coming from Boston.

Any help, thoughts, or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'm also going to be going to that game. But will wait till it's closer to the end of the season to grab tickets, they will be cheaper at that point I think looking at how the Phins are doing.

I'd wait to purchase anything.

I'm also going to be going to that game. But will wait till it's closer to the end of the season to grab tickets, they will be cheaper at that point I think looking at how the Phins are doing.

Thanks

My cousin wants to scalp. I'd really like tickets in hand, and I want good seats. I can deal with the 300s but don't want to sit in row 100, row 10 or better. Ideally would like to be in a corner in the 100s but it is what it is.

The question is where would be the best place to get tickets at a deal? The Dolphins page had nothing for the Pats game right now. Every other remaining game through that site has tickets available. I understand there's time, that's why I'm doing the leg work now. I'm definitely booking my flight this week to get that end of the deal done.

I really hope the Fins can win in London vs the Jets tomorrow. And if the Giants can pull the upset over the Bills than Pats have a 2 game lead in loss column already after 4 weeks. Sweet!

Are the Jets this good or the Fins that bad?

They're that bad.

You may be able to get free tickets by the time the Pats play down there. It will be a 9th home game for the Pats.

Back