Pats Planet Personal Milestones

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
With the welcome reappearance of @TBrownslady , I started thinking about how all of us have witnessed(message board wise) many milestones of other posters, and experienced some of our own. I thought it might be a fun "new year's" reflection thread to post some of people's milestones here that we've seen while on the board whether they still post here or not.
I'll start with @TBrownslady since she inspired this.
I've been here off and on since 2005 or so. I remember when she was sinngle and dating and some of her stories. she was always good natured when we teased her. i.e. "i won!"😄
she'd talk about her love for family and her nieces/nephews and how much fun she had with them. i thought, "this girl is a born mom, i hope she finds the right guy and has a boatload of kids." and i was so happy when she DID find the right guy and now she has a beautiful little girl. how could anyone who knows here here or i.r.l.not love that?💓

As wild a ride as 2021 has been for me, I celebrated 9 years clean and sober on November 10. My active involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous has been crucial during this pandemic.

Great idea for a thread HSanders. Looking forward to reading it...

As wild a ride as 2021 has been for me, I celebrated 9 years clean and sober on November 10. My active involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous has been crucial during this pandemic.

Congratulations not an easy thing to do.

~Dee~

With the welcome reappearance of @TBrownslady , I started thinking about how all of us have witnessed(message board wise) many milestones of other posters, and experienced some of our own. I thought it might be a fun "new year's" reflection thread to post some of people's milestones here that we've seen while on the board whether they still post here or not.
I'll start with @TBrownslady since she inspired this.
I've been here off and on since 2005 or so. I remember when she was sinngle and dating and some of her stories. she was always good natured when we teased her. i.e. "i won!"😄
she'd talk about her love for family and her nieces/nephews and how much fun she had with them. i thought, "this girl is a born mom, i hope she finds the right guy and has a boatload of kids." and i was so happy when she DID find the right guy and now she has a beautiful little girl. how could anyone who knows here here or i.r.l.not love that?💓
😭 thank you. I had no idea how much fun I would have being a mom. I just wish I had more!
Still to this day anytime I hear I win I cringe lol

Congratulations!! That's a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud especially going through the last 2 years!

wow, awesome! if the past 2 years didn't getcha, that's amazing!

Being a teacher, you are a role model for your students. Also, for your family and friends and anyone reading your post.
You probably don't want to think of yourself that way. But any addiction is tough to beat, so I'm sure that others view you that way, even if you don't know it.

Last edited:

I just read your post whilst drinking a beer...don't hate me dew!

Favorite player who arrived on the pats the year I joined(06):ummmm...jabs of course!
@chevss454 ...😁

favorite 06 win, reg season: vs. minny, watson getting smashed by a beer by some dumbass vikings fan in the metrodome, tb screaming at the fan.
best run d in the nfl....pats with depleted wr corps
destroying them by 24 points. min dc= tomlin

worst loss 06 regular season...1 of bb's big errors....losing deion branch to seattle via trade

and in 06, worst non sb playoff loss to me ever...the "faceguarding" game

the 2 postseason wins were tied as my fave for that year...whooping mangenius and the troy brown int strip igniting the win

Sarah Silverman Eww GIF by HULU

Back