Pats/Refs win again!

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Thank God the refs are on OUR side!:thumb:

Unsportsmanlike conduct on the coach!ROFLROFL Ravens should know by now....they cannot win against the Pats.....refs hate teh Ravens, and love us!woohoo

I think when Bass Pro Shops moved in they agreed to an extra 1% of all sales to go directly to the NFL referee account that Kraft has set up over in Switzerland

Those two roughing the passers were just plain out sad. I am glad that the people at ESPN complained about it and the the guys from NBC called it ridiculous...I am very pro roughing the passer on late hits....but come one, this has gone too far.

Those two roughing the passers were just plain out sad. I am glad that the people at ESPN complained about it and the the guys from NBC called it ridiculous...I am very pro roughing the passer on late hits....but come one, this has gone too far.

I don't understand why the players dont get it?

If you touch the qb you're going to get called.

Suggs was trying to take Bradys knees out, that was cheap.

The pats had a chessy one called on them but i don't her any crying about that call.

I don't understand why the players dont get it?

If you touch the qb you're going to get called.

Suggs was trying to take Bradys knees out, that was cheap.

The pats had a chessy one called on them but i don't her any crying about that call.

I don't know to be honest...I couldn't watch the whole game

I am just very anti that rule as it is used nothing more but to score more points. Its like illegal contact down field....that happens almost every play but you only see them call it to keep drives going. This is football...defensive players get hit....so should offensive players. If you can't deal with it, then don't play the game.

If you can't deal with driving on the highway, don't do it.

I don't know to be honest...I couldn't watch the whole game

I am just very anti that rule as it is used nothing more but to score more points. Its like illegal contact down field....that happens almost every play but you only see them call it to keep drives going. This is football...defensive players get hit....so should offensive players. If you can't deal with it, then don't play the game.

If you can't deal with driving on the highway, don't do it.

I don't disagree.

You can thank the Colts for the illegal contact. they bitched about the mean dirty patriots and had the rule emphasized...now the pats get these calls and people complain about that:shrug:

I think most fans, and defensive players, are on board with Dawson here.

Guys should get flagged if they hit the QB below the waist, or hit him with the crown of the helmet.

Facemask to helmet, helmet slaps, that sort of thing......gimme a break.

Pretty soon they will have to *tickle* the QB to get a sack.

Am I the only one tired of seeing over 20 flags in every game?

I don't disagree.

You can thank the Colts for the illegal contact. they bitched about the mean dirty patriots and had the rule emphasized...now the pats get these calls and people complain about that:shrug:

oh there are plenty of QB's that did it...I am not pointing out any specific QB. I am just saying it is total crap. The game has hitting in it...I am sorry, but deal with it.

I think most fans, and defensive players, are on board with Dawson here.

Guys should get flagged if they hit the QB below the waist, or hit him with the crown of the helmet.

Facemask to helmet, helmet slaps, that sort of thing......gimme a break.

Pretty soon they will have to *tickle* the QB to get a sack.

Am I the only one tired of seeing over 20 flags in every game?

The one that I think makes me more mad than anything is the "Helmet to Helmet" penalty. I hate to say this, but every time this happens, it always is because the offensive player lead with his helmet first and the defensive player is lowering himself to help take the blow.

Even Rodney Harrison said..."Brady take off your skirt"...,,,whineing to the referees for a flag on that patheric call...LMFAO!!!!!

At least its being recognized just like last week making note that the referees had no problem taking points of the board for Atlanta...and refused top pull the flag on Matt Lughts blatent holding on Bradys TD pass...he had 3:00 to throw

The one that I think makes me more mad than anything is the "Helmet to Helmet" penalty. I hate to say this, but every time this happens, it always is because the offensive player lead with his helmet first and the defensive player is lowering himself to help take the blow.

EEEh they don't call face mask on Offensive player either.

Leading with the crown of your helmet should be a penalty and a big fine.....unforunately they have seemingly expanded it to if any part of your helmet touches in any way the other player it is "leading" with your helmet.

It's BS.

Suggs I think was trying to make Brady "worried" about his knees. I think he was trying to "brush" by him (he pretty much just dove towards him as no one was touching Suggs and he did not trip)....but his "brush" by ended up actually hitting Brady, who if he did not pick up his leg would more than likely at the very least hyper extended his knee.

While I like Suggs that is a Dirty team that pretends it is just a "hard nosed football team". NO...it is because of teams like yours who cannot be trusted that we have rules that are taking away good hitting. They are a bunch of thugs and the rules are designed to protect from the lowest common denominator.

I forgot what whiners the Ravens were, I do not think they have ever lost a game listening to them. The refs ripped them off...every time.

Losers are still complaining about 2007 WHEN THEIR Coach called time out? Their PLAYER HAD A MELT DOWN! Freaking losers.

I don't disagree.

Right. It's our fault they made a rule in 1978 to try and stop the Steelers defense from dominating the league.

Even Rodney Harrison said..."Brady take off your skirt"...,,,whineing to the referees for a flag on that patheric call...LMFAO!!!!!

At least its being recognized just like last week making note that the referees had no problem taking points of the board for Atlanta...and refused top pull the flag on Matt Lughts blatent holding on Bradys TD pass...he had 3:00 to throw

Suggs was clearly "making a move" for the legs...what did he expect? Bad example.

Did you miss that fact that the Pats are fourth in the league in penalties?

Of course you did...that doesn't support your whacky conspiracy theories.

Right. It's our fault they made a rule in 1978 to try and stop the Steelers defense from dominating the league.

No.

My point was no matter what the Patriots do, it's cheating.

They play too 'rough' it's cheating, we get the benefit of the call's (re-emphasized due to in part the Colts) and it's a 'ticky tac patriots call':shrug:

You know as well as everyone else does that the way the rule is enforced is much different now and it's because of the Colt's constant whinning. Everyone knows it's because of how your receivers were manhandled.

Suggs I think was trying to make Brady "worried" about his knees. I think he was trying to "brush" by him (he pretty much just dove towards him as no one was touching Suggs and he did not trip)....but his "brush" by ended up actually hitting Brady, who if he did not pick up his leg would more than likely at the very least hyper extended his knee.

Quit being so one sided.

While I like Suggs that is a Dirty team that pretends it is just a "hard nosed football team". NO...it is because of teams like yours who cannot be trusted that we have rules that are taking away good hitting. They are a bunch of thugs and the rules are designed to protect from the lowest common denominator.

Excuse me? Team's like mine cannot be trusted because of the thugs? Do you not remember why I am here? Mike Vrabel clearly jumped at Joe Thomas's knees and was fined for it. The Pats are one of the most heavily fined teams in the NFL year in and year out. Your accusations once again show how one sided you are. I love it how you complain about the Ratbirds being whiners....listen to yourself douchebag.

You know as well as everyone else does that the rule is actually enforced now and it's because it wasn't being called anywhere close to the way it was written
Fixed your post.

And any whining the colts might have done, pales in comparison the years of whining I've heard from Patriot fans about it. That shit happened almost a decade ago. Get over it.

Its no different than when wilfork dove at the Qb's waist and slid down and they threw a flag. Like brady said, it evens out.

Back