Pats schedule release

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
When do they release the actual schedule and start selling tickets to the games at the Razor? Wife has vowed that we are going next year no matter what it costs.

When do they release the actual schedule and start selling tickets to the games at the Razor? Wife has vowed that we are going next year no matter what it costs.

The schedule is always announced in mid-April and season ticket holders can then begin reselling tickets if they choose, which also means that the agencies will begin reselling as well. There are few single game tickets sold by the team (almost the entire stadium is season ticket holders) and I believe they go on sale around the same time.

We're going to be looking for 6 tickets for 1 home game next season, this will probably be our one and only opportunity to see a game in person.

We're going to be looking for 6 tickets for 1 home game next season, this will probably be our one and only opportunity to see a game in person.

You will definitely pay a premium for tickets, depending on the game and seat location. You will be north of $300 apiece and much higher for a marquee game. To get an idea of prices, go to ticketmaster and check what people are asking for this season. I sold 2 games and got back enough to cover 2/3 of my entire package (10 games).

They're still a hot commodity.

The least expensive tix are going to be the last two home games vs. Buffalo and Miami.

Any other game is going to feel like a sexual violation of your wallet.

You will definitely pay a premium for tickets, depending on the game and seat location. You will be north of $300 apiece and much higher for a marquee game. To get an idea of prices, go to ticketmaster and check what people are asking for this season. I sold 2 games and got back enough to cover 2/3 of my entire package (10 games).

They're still a hot commodity.

Sell one more game and (to coin an apt phrase) You're

Home
Free

I know the tickets will be spendy but we are willing to throw down for this 1 opportunity, I just wanted to know when the best time to buy them might be. Thanks for the info so far.

I know the tickets will be spendy but we are willing to throw down for this 1 opportunity, I just wanted to know when the best time to buy them might be. Thanks for the info so far.

As soon as you can. Don't wait. Especially if you need 6 tickets.

Three of my very expensive games already sold, and the first preseason game hasn't happened yet.

Tick tock.

It looks like you missed the on sale date for tickets. The first time we went I was able to go online and buy tickets the day they went on sale. Our second trip we weren't so lucky and I had to bend over and grab my ankles for Stubhub. I would just pick the game that you want to go to and buy them now. I can't imagine that ticket prices are going to go down.

Best time is tough to nail down, but I would not purchase them soon after the schedule comes out. That's likely when the market will be at it's highest. Many STH'ers do not decide if they want to sell games until summer, so the available pool is smaller in April and May. As the specific game gets closer, unsold tickets will start to come down because the STH'er doesn't want to be stuck with them. My best guess is that August is a safe time for a Sept or October game. My neighbor put up his tickets for the Jets game in September and as of last week, they hadn't sold. He was planning on lowering the price.

Best time is tough to nail down, but I would not purchase them soon after the schedule comes out. That's likely when the market will be at it's highest. Many STH'ers do not decide if they want to sell games until summer, so the available pool is smaller in April and May. As the specific game gets closer, unsold tickets will start to come down because the STH'er doesn't want to be stuck with them. My best guess is that August is a safe time for a Sept or October game. My neighbor put up his tickets for the Jets game in September and as of last week, they hadn't sold. He was planning on lowering the price.
Right on, thanks for the info bideau.

Target week 14.

If you are going to buy from the secondary market, I would highly suggest TickPic. There are no service fees (where places like StubHub screws you). I bought my Super Bowl tickets from there last year and was quite reasonable.

It's my experience that when you wait until a day or two before the game, some tickets are available on ticketmaster, for a little more than face value (season ticket holders unload them, if necessary). Not usually a ton of tickets, but enough to chose some that will do the trick. So if you don't have any yet, for the game you really want, check a day or two before the game. But don't just check once, check a bunch of times. That's how I usually get tickets for a game or two/season. I know I did that for the Seattle game in 2016, opening day 2015, the infamous 'we're on to Cincinnati game' in 2014, I believe (Pat's blew them out), and some others (last year against the Colts and the fins....first row of 300's around the 35-40 yd line). So, that's the facts I have. Although back in the 90's. after the start of Parcells/Bledsoe I think it was, I remember going to Filene's in Warwick, where they had a Ticketron! (or something like that), and buying tickets as soon as they went on sale....

And another option is Patriot's premium sales, where they sell tickets to the game, along with a pre-game buffet and alcoholic drinks (during the buffet) included. I've done that a few times, also. This is not cheap at all, but you can get your 6 tickets to a game ahead of time-just look on the Patriots website, and call or e-mail the appropriate contact given, get ready to pay too much, get the tickets, usually pretty decent ones, and have a great time! I know I did that for the AFC Championship game against the Colts in January 2015. Little did I know I was watching the refs confiscate the ball (I thought they were just putting a dry ball in play), until I watched tv after the game...bastids!

Back