Pats v Colts Game Thread.

This run by the Pats is not over. We have to have a good draft, sign some players, get more depth in the team.

I am so sick and tired of injuries. Guys need to stay healthy. I was a little disappointed with Reche with those missed catches. I was pissed off with the penalties at critical times, especially roughing the passer.

At times the offense needed to get a couple of first downs to give the defense more rest. And the last drive should have been a TD not a FG.

But seriously, it should not have come to the last play. If the Pats could have played better on both sides of the football, it would have been a better day.

Right now I'm a little sad but I am so proud of the Patriots.

I will Congratulate the Colts on a great win, and I know the Patriots will be a contender next year. With that said, I will see most of you sometime in the future....off to bed now.

NJpatsfan

dred on 01-22-2007 at 12:40 AM said:
Brady > Manning

Guess its a good thing individual stats don't matta.

:D
oh F*** off dred

BTW, can you send a brother some of that out yonder back behind the shed moonshine you are world renowned for?

The offense didn't run the ball nearly enough causing the defense to have to be on the field for FAR too long, especially with that stupid "flu bug" that was going around the Patriots players which some people are saying is the reason the "D" looked so tired and glazed over...

But, alas, I must congratulate the Colts on the win even though it is killing me inside to do so

Back