Pats VS Boys Official Game Thread

We played some bad football, O Line was horrible for many plays but we still come away with a very comfortable win. Shows how far aheads the Pats really are.

But it's good that BB and his coaches can still push the players when they review this game, a lot still to work on. Solder was horrible, he should be OK though it seems injury wise?

Gooch has a lot to work on with the O Line.

Good teams win even when playing like utter crap for most of the game, a forgettable win, but a win all the same

For the line, it was a tale of two halves. As a whole, the offense was much more efficient and balanced in the 2nd half.

Defense was outstanding today.

Special teams set up some good field position and the long kick to end the 1st half set the tone for the rest of the game.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good Lord <a href="http://t.co/d9udIOfQLQ">pic.twitter.com/d9udIOfQLQ</a></p>— T.J. Moe (@TJMoe28) <a href="https://twitter.com/TJMoe28/status/653351504875794432">October 11, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Love the way the defense played today. Just stifling all day but kept game in check while the offense figured things out in the second half. Felt great to see the Cowboys go down in a blow out. LOL.

We played some bad football, O Line was horrible for many plays but we still come away with a very comfortable win. Shows how far aheads the Pats really are.

But it's good that BB and his coaches can still push the players when they review this game, a lot still to work on. Solder was horrible, he should be OK though it seems injury wise?

Gooch has a lot to work on with the O Line.

Let's be fair, too. The other team also gets paid to play and the Cowboys front seven is pretty damned good. Think about it for a second that Pats had the number 5 or 7 O-line this season, depending on which metrics you use, and the Cowboys beat us quite handily to start the game.
Until we pushed the tempo and wore them the **** into the ground.

This team is awesome and Lewis and Edelman are so ****ing sick.

For the line, it was a tale of two halves. As a whole, the offense was much more efficient and balanced in the 2nd half.

Defense was outstanding today.

Special teams set up some good field position and the long kick to end the 1st half set the tone for the rest of the game.

The defense was fantastic. Stuffed the run. The secondary...outstanding. mcCourty is killing it. He was everywhere. I really think this defense is one of the best we've had in years. And they're only going to get better.

I'd love to have the two plays for 67 yds that Amendola had that got called back because of....Edelman. Crazy.

The defense was fantastic. Stuffed the run. The secondary...outstanding. mcCourty is killing it. He was everywhere. I really think this defense is one of the best we've had in years. And they're only going to get better.

I'd love to have the two plays for 67 yds that Amendola had that got called back because of....Edelman. Crazy.

Jules doesn't want to share the stats with Dola lol

Tom got the snot kicked out of him. The D had way to many stupid penalties.

Tom completes 74% of his passes and bangs out a 131 passer rating.

The penalties aside the D played great. I was especially proud of them letting the Boys sniff the aroma of the endzone at the end but refused to let them dine, thereby snapping a zillion games with a TD streak.

Obviously this wasn't a memorable night, but IMO there was much to commend it.

FU Jones, Boys, Dallas, Hardy - enjoy your evening.

Back