Pats VS Boys Official Game Thread

bradysign.png

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good Lord <a href="http://t.co/d9udIOfQLQ">pic.twitter.com/d9udIOfQLQ</a></p>— T.J. Moe (@TJMoe28) <a href="https://twitter.com/TJMoe28/status/653351504875794432">October 11, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is something special

Ok I do not get QBR, that new stupid ESPN Qb stat...according to that, Weeden had a better game than Brady. They had Brady with a 24 QBR, Weeden with a 27

Ok I do not get QBR, that new stupid ESPN Qb stat...according to that, Weeden had a better game than Brady. They had Brady with a 24 QBR, Weeden with a 27
I agree it's stupid, but it's not new. It was introduced in 2011.

So it seems there was a shooting at the game today where the crowd egged on the shooter to shoot his victim. Hope it was not a pats fan shot.

So it seems there was a shooting at the game today where the crowd egged on the shooter to shoot his victim. Hope it was not a pats fan shot.
It's sad that any fan would be shot.

But now we know that some Cowboys fans take the "guns-ablazing" approach literally.

It's sad that any fan would be shot.

But now we know that some Cowboys fans take the "guns-ablazing" approach literally.

Yeah that came out wrong. I guess I was thinking I would hate to think a guy got shot because he was a fan of another team.

This defense is only going to get better.

This defense is only going to get better.

I'm really liking this new 4-2-5 formation with Chung in the box and Hightower and Collins playing LB. (hopefully, H'tower's ribs aren't broken). They've proven they can play the run and pass equally well and the front 4 can play the run or penetrate aggressively. That was a great O line they handled yesterday and almost made it look easy. I'm liking this D more and more every week.

Jerrod Mayo seems to be the odd man out except on running plays.

I'm really liking this new 4-2-5 formation with Chung in the box and Hightower and Collins playing LB. (hopefully, H'tower's ribs aren't broken). They've proven they can play the run and pass equally well and the front 4 can play the run or penetrate aggressively. That was a great O line they handled yesterday and almost made it look easy. I'm liking this D more and more every week.

Jerrod Mayo seems to be the odd man out except on running plays.

Yes, the scheme is fantastic. Although I am sure they will change that week to week based on the opponent. They seem very balanced unlike last year where the run game was lousy all season especially in the post-season. If they can keep getting consistent QB pressure than this D will impress. I loved how they did not concede the garbage TD late in the game.

The Dallas News has some great stories of the aftermath. Start with this one from a familiar antagonist.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...-a-formulaic-beatdown-of-depleted-cowboys.ece
Game 4 on Week 5, was a formulaic beatdown of the depleted Cowboys in front of 93,054 in Jones' spectacular football palace. The score was 3-3 with four minutes remaining in the first half, but there was not a single moment in which the Patriots felt the least bit threatened. It was wire-to-wire mental domination as players on both teams operated secure in the knowledge that the Patriots would easily prevail.
Then take your time to enjoy these paying special attention to the bottom one.
Related Stories

No team in the history of the NFL has ever been more persecuted than the Texas Toasts :coffee:

anklesnoo.0.gif

Edelman makes Mo Claiborne look ridiculous and iirc it came on the play after MC was flagged for a penalty. If only Dobson could do this...
LaFell comes back in 2 wks...I'm thinking Dobson could be gone when he does.

Back