Pats VS Boys Official Game Thread

At least cowboys fans. Can brag they hit & sacked Brady 5 times in the 1st half. Too bad you pissed him off. He embarrassed the Cowboys in the 2nd.

The best thing is that TB didn't even give Hardy the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence. At all. Even after that hit Hardy delivered post (TD) throw where TB was walking a little gingerly afterwards. It was awesome.

I'm really liking this new 4-2-5 formation with Chung in the box and Hightower and Collins playing LB. (hopefully, H'tower's ribs aren't broken). They've proven they can play the run and pass equally well and the front 4 can play the run or penetrate aggressively. That was a great O line they handled yesterday and almost made it look easy. I'm liking this D more and more every week.

Jerrod Mayo seems to be the odd man out except on running plays.

new? i think that was the most used defensive formation last season, i seem to remember reading they played nickle on like 60 some odd % of the snaps last season.

new? i think that was the most used defensive formation last season, i seem to remember reading they played nickle on like 60 some odd % of the snaps last season.

I really like this defense. They are generating pressure on the QB. THIS might be the best front seven the pats have had in years . Not letting him sit back & wait for a WR to get open .

Back