Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

That was my whole point. Their front 7 of their defense is very good. It is MUCH better than the Pats. :shrug_n:

What was your disagreement?

That being much better than the Pats does not mean the defense is itself very good. They're OK. If you want to isolate the front seven then they are good. Maybe bottom of the top 10 in the league. Nothing that should have held even the undermanned NE squad to below ~24 points.

Eh...he is just showing his emotions...he wasn't the reason why they won.

I know he wasn't the reason they won, but it still rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't expect that level of pettiness from him. He hadn't even played in the league for two seasons before the Patriots took a chance on him. His success here set up him to get that big contract. It's not like he was the first guy Bill decided not to pay. :shrug_n:

I know he wasn't the reason they won, but it still rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't expect that level of pettiness from him. He hadn't even played in the league for two seasons before the Patriots took a chance on him. His success here set up him to get that big contract. It's not like he was the first guy Bill decided not to pay. :shrug_n:

Oh yeah...I agree with the pettiness. 100%.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

That being much better than the Pats does not mean the defense is itself very good. They're OK. If you want to isolate the front seven then they are good. Maybe bottom of the top 10 in the league. Nothing that should have held even the undermanned NE squad to below ~24 points.

Brady was shockingly pedestrian today... :(

Sadly I agree Os.

Unless a healthy Gronk appears and helps run the table.

Even then. The Queefs would need to stumble twice. We won’t win in Arrowhead if we can’t win in Nashville, Detroit, or Jacksonville.

AFCCG looks the ceiling, and it’s depressing. Other cities would burn half of it down in celebration.

Feels NFC year. If so, I’ll back Brees. Like that guy.

Was thinking the same, but any chance in the three loses listed those teams were jacked up beyond their level of performance for the obvious reasons?

Pitt has a tough row to hoe, so a bye and another trip to the AFCCG is still on the table. But that's the ceiling for this group.

I'll sign up for that right now, provided that it's against the Chefs, even in Arrowhead.

Because, if that game is even close near the end, we can all bet on Andy Reid to F up the clock management and hand the Pats another SB trip.

Yeah, I agree in that I think that was a poor response from Dion Lewis.

Butler was far more restrained and revealed the chat BB had with him.

Again, Lewis is another player failing to realize what BB did for him. Put him in the shop window in the first place so he could go out and get the big contract.

This was one of those game results that would warrant an obviously perturbed BB coming into the dressing room late and addressing the team with nothing more than "practice starts at 6 AM sharp tomorrow and 30 minutes earlier for the coaches" Then he hits the showers.

Yeah, we’ll be seeing no post game lockerrroom videos this week on Patriots.com.

I'll sign up for that right now, provided that it's against the Chefs, even in Arrowhead.

Because, if that game is even close near the end, we can all bet on Andy Reid to F up the clock management and hand the Pats another SB trip.

It wouldn’t be close. Ever. After opening kick.

Fvcking Marriotta just destroyed us. With only Davis and Lewis. Significant downgrades from Mahomes, Lewis, and Hill. Those guys, at home, should be capable of a fifty-burger.

It’s a worrying loss no question. But if any team can bounce back, it’s the Patriots.

The bye comes at the right time to get players healthy and players will be chomping at the bit to get back playing. Expect quite a few bad natured scuffles at practice coming up.

On the one hand a loss like this well into November is worrying. We are normally at our best heading into Thanksgiving and we usually win out in December.

This time it’s dofferent and the team is still looking like a work in progress. There are a number of good teams out there. Not just the Chiefs but the Steelers are getting it together and don’t overlook the Chargers for a second. The rest of the season looks pretty easy bar the Steelers away and that also worries me. I mean will we be ready then for the tougher games in the playoffs?

This is now a seminal moment in the season. As Edelman says we’ll either wither away or we’ll step up. There’s issues there for sure.

All credit to the Titans, Vrabel has then fired up and it was like the Jags game, they seemed to have treated the game as their Super Bowl.

It wouldn’t be close. Ever. After opening kick.

Fvcking Marriotta just destroyed us. With only Davis and Lewis. Significant downgrades from Mahomes, Lewis, and Hill. Those guys, at home, should be capable of a fifty-burger.

Against the Patriots team that didn't show up today, I agree.

But if BB and Staff don't exorcise today's "team" during the bye, we won't have to worry about the playoffs after the first round, let along the AFCCG.

It’s a worrying loss no question. But if any team can bounce back, it’s the Patriots.

The bye comes at the right time to get players healthy and players will be chomping at the bit to get back playing. Expect quite a few bad natured scuffles at practice coming up.

On the one hand a loss like this well into November is worrying. We are normally at our best heading into Thanksgiving and we usually win out in December.

This time it’s dofferent and the team is still looking like a work in progress. There are a number of good teams out there. Not just the Chiefs but the Steelers are getting it together and don’t overlook the Chargers for a second. The rest of the season looks pretty easy bar the Steelers away and that also worries me. I mean will we be ready then for the tougher games in the playoffs?

This is now a seminal moment in the season. As Edelman says we’ll either wither away or we’ll step up. There’s issues there for sure.

All credit to the Titans, Vrabel has then fired up and it was like the Jags game, they seemed to have treated the game as their Super Bowl.

The Steelers do the same shit every year. Until they find a way to beat the Pats in a game that actually means something I'm not concerned about them. Tomlin will fuck up. It's what he does.

Back