Perseverence Mars rover scheduled to land today. Live coverage has begun I think. Landing Successful!

There is NO WAY that anyone will ever be going through the Van Allen radiation belt. NO...NASA fully admitted it.

There is NO WAY that anyone will ever be going through the Van Allen radiation belt. NO...NASA fully admitted it.

We went to the moon 6-7 times and went through it each mission..... twice. There are astronauts orbiting in the Val Allen belts continuously for the last 20 years. NASA has much material on the topic.

It's not. They filmed all of that in Devon Island, Canada. :coffee:

I hate to be the Santa Claus disrupter (actually, I don't), but...hey, if all of you here want to believe the myth, go for it. Life is f/cked up enough as it is.

Go for it...

I really want to talk to my cousin who retired from NASA. He and his wife (R.I.P.) both worked for them in Edwards Air Force Base in Cali.

Interesting. I did have some doubts, but what I described was from a vid listed under the Nasa group on Youtube and the title was "Live feed" something or other.

I'd watched it the day before my post and went back to find a link to add to the post, but I was unable to find it again or anything else like it. All they had was some
CGI and still photos from the landing.

I was a bit suspicious that Nasa would actually allow unedited footage, because, based on all the flaps from previous photos which looked structural and created
thousands of memes, I can only imagine what would happen if NASA inadvertantly panned across a crashed space ship or a Martian 7-Eleven or something.

I apologize for suspending my normal cynicism for everything I find on the Web because it looked legit enough and I did not do any deep digging.

I will say that while the close terrain could have easily passed for Terran, the bare, red mountains in the distance appeared abnormally huge so I'm probably not the
only sucker out there. I've never seen anything that looked like that before and I did know Mars has some huge mountains and volcanos. Ah, well.

Interesting. I did have some doubts, but what I described was from a vid listed under the Nasa group on Youtube and the title was "Live feed" something or other.

I'd watched it the day before my post and went back to find a link to add to the post, but I was unable to find it again or anything else like it. All they had was some
CGI and still photos from the landing.

I was a bit suspicious that Nasa would actually allow unedited footage, because, based on all the flaps from previous photos which looked structural and created
thousands of memes, I can only imagine what would happen if NASA inadvertantly panned across a crashed space ship or a Martian 7-Eleven or something.

I apologize for suspending my normal cynicism for everything I find on the Web because it looked legit enough and I did not do any deep digging.

I will say that while the close terrain could have easily passed for Terran, the bare, red mountains in the distance appeared abnormally huge so I'm probably not the
only sucker out there. I've never seen anything that looked like that before and I did know Mars has some huge mountains and volcanos. Ah, well.
I was a little...drinky-drinky that night. I apologize. If anyone here wants to believe what they want to believe, go for it.

Take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

I suppose it's possible that reality doesn't exist and we are all living in the matrix, but to date, that doesn't fit my observations.

Occam's Razor implies the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

The more people that are required to successfully pull off any conspiracy the less likley it is to be pulled off.

Based on these observations, we went to the moon, and there are robots on Mars.

I celebrate the diversity of belief that you find in homo sapiens. Everybody believes in something which goes against the grain of the herd. So it goes.

However, some things are just too nutso for me to handle. Two of those things are foot fetish folks and flat earthers. I just can't comprehend. warning-warning-that-does-not-compute.jpg

I am just trying to understand. You claimed they did...

So I was looking for a source where they fully admitted it.
UT, you really need to read this... a whole site devoted to debunking "the moon landings were a hoax" conspiracy theory

website --> Clavius Moon Base - debunking the moon hoax

Van Allen Belt --> Clavius: Environment - radiation and the van allen belts

Science wire --> How NASA Worked Around Earth's Radiation Belts to Land Apollo 11 on the Moon - The Wire Science

They put up camera's (a LOT of them) in the low orbit, obviously. Not too sure about all of the rest though...

I celebrate the diversity of belief that you find in homo sapiens. Everybody believes in something which goes against the grain of the herd. So it goes.

However, some things are just too nutso for me to handle. Two of those things are foot fetish folks and flat earthers. I just can't comprehend. View attachment 2395

I wonder how many takes it took?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cSmpFHFXKxby/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iDt9OyXK0viO/

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Km776owwtR37/

Wernher von Braun was a Nazi...he was brought over to head NASA. True story.

Back