Pet Peeve(s)

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
What Are Your Pet Peeves?

I don't much like loud voiced people. Annoying laughs like...Fran Drescher (she looks much better than she sounds) :coffee:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
You may be surprised, but I only have a few (LOL) and only three that REALLY bug me:

1. People that cut the line when lanes merge.
2. Smokers that throw their filthy butts out of the car window. I drive a Wrangle with the top off all spring/summer/fall. I have had them fly into my Jeep and burn the carpet. Also, the thousands (seemingly) of butts at every signal light are disgusting.
3. People that are less that truthful.

Joolz

Reaction score
Great stuff there. Wish many of those posters were still here.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

I read through a few random pages and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's as if everyone pretty much has the same pet peeves...but if that's true then why do so many pet peeves keep happening?
Which leads me to this --> some people just don't give a shit if whatever they do peeves the rest of us. Many books have been written about these peevers and I thought about reading one of them once but then I thought what the hell good would that do to help the peeve-doers? Nothing. They don't care. They'd just think it was funny that I wasted my time because of them. Fuck 'em all.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I don't really think I have any. I'll have to think about it cuz the closest I can come up with is I have no tolerance for people cheating in a relationship. There is never a reason to do so. If your that unhappy have some integrity and walk away.

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I don't really think I have any. I'll have to think about it cuz the closest I can come up with is I have no tolerance for people cheating in a relationship. There is never a reason to do so. If your that unhappy have some integrity and walk away.
Deal breaker for me...