Pet Peeve(s)

I assume you're talking about the Catholic church telling people to not get the J&J COVID vaccine because it uses the abortion-derived cell line. They're such a WONDERFUL organization.
J&J is partially owned by the same owner of the Jets. Great people...

J&J is partially owned by the same owner of the Jets. Great people...
Woody Johnsons is a piece of shit. That doesn't make everyone who worked on and developed J&J's vaccine a piece of shit.

I'm sick of people spreading nonsense reasons to not get vaccinated. Get the vaccine and let's get this pandemic over with so we can move back to normalcy. You know, the thing everyone keeps saying they want in spite of so many people's actions showing the complete opposite.

Woody Johnsons is a piece of shit. That doesn't make everyone who worked on and developed J&J's vaccine a piece of shit.

I'm sick of people spreading nonsense reasons to not get vaccinated. Get the vaccine and let's get this pandemic over with so we can move back to normalcy. You know, the thing everyone keeps saying they want in spite of so many people's actions showing the complete opposite.
Nah. Skipping it.

That said, based on what I have read so far, I would choose the JnJ version if I were forced.

I have a lot of pet peeves. One of the biggest is cliches.

"Defense wins championships." - you never hear this after the Super Bowl is a shoot-out, but if the game a year after is a low-scoring affair, this old chestnut gets repeated as if it's some piece of forgotten lore that only the purveyor is clued into.

"Father Time is undefeated." - yes, people get old. Physical skills diminish. Everyone retires at some point. And everyone has something they're good at - the speaker of this phrase is gifted at pointing out the blindingly obvious.

ya know what pisses me off, much more than a pet peeve ? TV Doctors... specifically the fucknuts my better half likes to watch... Doctor Oz to be very specific... Jesuseffingchrist every time that quacks flaps him gums she goes all apeship over his recommendations... The latest iteration in a long line of stupid and useless snake oil recommendations is to take vitamin d3 to fight off the covid ...

< bangs head into a brick wall > :banghead: i just cant... how can some one who is mostly not stupid fall for that crap over and over and over

and please, dont get me started on doctor phil... :soapbox:

Paying high property taxes even though your town's school system is crap, which forces you to spend money for your kid to go to a decent school...

Oh, and people who confuse moot and mute should be severely punished.

"For all intensive purposes"

No

"For intents and purposes"
Like, pants tent...

iu

People who back up into traffic that don't bother to look...or on their cell phone. People who turn in front of you when you can see their face...and they still do it anyway, when you have to dynamite your brakes. Those people suck ass.

Double the suck ass when I used to haul crude oil...and they did that.

Back