Pet Peeve(s)

You may be surprised, but I only have a few (LOL) and only three that REALLY bug me:

1. People that cut the line when lanes merge.
2. Smokers that throw their filthy butts out of the car window. I drive a Wrangle with the top off all spring/summer/fall. I have had them fly into my Jeep and burn the carpet. Also, the thousands (seemingly) of butts at every signal light are disgusting.
3. People that are less that truthful.

I bemoan the fact that so few people allude to Firesign Theatre in their posts.

That's just shoes for industry, I guess.

Great stuff there. Wish many of those posters were still here.

I read through a few random pages and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's as if everyone pretty much has the same pet peeves...but if that's true then why do so many pet peeves keep happening?
Which leads me to this --> some people just don't give a shit if whatever they do peeves the rest of us. Many books have been written about these peevers and I thought about reading one of them once but then I thought what the hell good would that do to help the peeve-doers? Nothing. They don't care. They'd just think it was funny that I wasted my time because of them. Fuck 'em all.

I don't really think I have any. I'll have to think about it cuz the closest I can come up with is I have no tolerance for people cheating in a relationship. There is never a reason to do so. If your that unhappy have some integrity and walk away.

I don't really think I have any. I'll have to think about it cuz the closest I can come up with is I have no tolerance for people cheating in a relationship. There is never a reason to do so. If your that unhappy have some integrity and walk away.
Deal breaker for me...

Back