Phuck you Micheal Jordan

Question I have one of those beer guts that look better with the shirt untucked,but at time I prefer to tuck in the shirt for the neatness factor...Is this a bad idea in trying to get chicks?
depends on the chick

lady gaga hides her bulge so she can't say a word

Question I have one of those beer guts that look better with the shirt untucked,but at time I prefer to tuck in the shirt for the neatness factor...Is this a bad idea in trying to get chicks?

You think it really makes a difference? LOL I prefer untucked shirts.

Micheal
Mikeel
Miqueal
Mykeal

They are all the same in their correctness.

Capris are retarded. It's like they can't make up their minds if they want to be shorts or pants. PICK ONE.

You suck

How you could not spin the short truck bed/long shorts into something with your first post in this thread is the epitome of teh suckzorz

ROFL

As soon as I saw your uncookin a toaster strudels ass come into this thread I was all like OH SNAP I'm gonna get it but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You failed

You think it really makes a difference? LOL I prefer untucked shirts.
Well Ive been with some women who prefer my shirt tucked in while giving me a bj. It gives them better visibility... Also if I whip out my python all they'll see is the head and not the whole shaft with the shirt untucked... :coffee:

Well Ive been with some women who prefer my shirt tucked in while giving me a bj. It gives them better visibility... Also if I whip out my python all they'll see is the head and not the whole shaft with the shirt untucked... :coffee:

Clearly THEY ARE DOING IT WRONG

Proper way should be no pants. No pants means no tucking. Then you just move the damn shirt or take it off :shrug:

You suck

How you could not spin the short truck bed/long shorts into something with your first post in this thread is the epitome of teh suckzorz

ROFL

As soon as I saw your uncookin a toaster strudels ass come into this thread I was all like OH SNAP I'm gonna get it but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You failed

I was thinkin' 'You deserve a break today'. At McDonalds.

I'm still very satisfied with MD's osha chart post, so am not so overly critical of others shortcomings today. I could prolly whip something up if you're in need.

FWIW, Michael Jordan isn't really to blame for the length of the shorts on NBA players today. True he did bring into style the "longer" shorts. But when he played the he still wore them above his knees.

michael_jordan1242892345.jpg

The real people to blame should actually be Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Jawaun Howard and the rest of the Michigan Wolverines Fab-5

bilde

You cant be serious?

Jordan is jumping in that picture
Jump
Look at your shorts
THEY RIDE UP

Cadmonkey's correct. It was the Fab 5 that was known for bringing the low riding shorts look to basketball culture.

Phine
Change the thread title to Phuck the Phab Phive then

Reinvented some of the traditions and rules in basketball. Started the trend of the long-length shorts. He claims he wore them that length so he could cover up his North Carolina shorts, which he always wore during his pro career. However, his style caught on, and soon mostly everyone wore their shorts at a longer length

PAH

Mah boomstick

PAH

Mah boomstick

Weak

Trust us.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/03/sports/ncaabasketball/03fabfive.html

The publicity, excitement and student application increases that accompany a phenomenon like the Fab Five prompts universities to spend lavishly on athletics. The Fab Five were so popular that their hallmark droopy shorts and black Nikes became omnipresent. Wainwright said that the Fab Five’s success, especially for Nike, blended the business side of college sports with the athletic side for the first time on a large scale.

James Duderstadt, Michigan’s former president, remembers the president of Temple University calling him after a game and saying that he was offended that the players wore all black socks.

“They brought a completely new style, an improvisational style of basketball that offended many members of the media and some other university presidents,” Duderstadt said in a phone interview.

Or we could meet in the middle and call it a draw

One team of investigators fingers Michael Jordan as the prime culprit. According to the Web site WikiAnswers, basketball longs began when Jordan and his Chicago Bulls went to Detroit for a game in the late ’80s. The Bulls’ equipment manager forgot to pack Jordan’s shorts, so Jordan wore a pair owned by teammate Bill Cartwright, who is 7 inches taller. Jordan liked the look and stayed with it.

A different version of the story appeared in the Feb. 21, 2008, Knoxville News Sentinel. Jordan supposedly asked the Bulls’ uniform manufacturer to make his shorts longer so he could have something to grab onto when he bent over, tired from running up and down the court.

Whatever, this was a time when millions of kids were being encouraged in incessant Nike commercials to “Be Like Mike.” So the longs caught on.

There are other suspects, as well. Michigan’s “Fab Five” of 1991-92 spent most of the season on national TV wearing baggy tops, even baggier bottoms and black sneakers with no socks.

The ugliness spread. Even the tradition-rich University of North Carolina basketball team went baggy in 1994. Now the look is everywhere.

Back