Phuck you Micheal Jordan

Kinder Bitte

Jordan
Long shorts in the 80's

Fab Five
Still in high school

1. The Fab Five are responsible for long shorts. Viva Fab Five!

2. The longer the better. Give me at least an inch beneath the knee (thats what she said) and some room in the legs, too. With M's switch from Nike to Adidas, I've been forced to shitcan purchasing new shorts because Adidas just doesn't do it like Nike did. I snagged some wicked Nike Tennessee shorts that I rock the f*ck out of because they are long.

Short shorts are for old men.

Dude, it's about who made it hot. Jordan was one person. The Fab five was the team.

Google Fab Five and basketball shorts.

FAIL POST

Jordan was one person

ROFL

Name the Fab Five (no Googling)
READY
GO

Jordan will be on sneakers until we get those flying cars

MD has shitcanned these Adidas shorts, which are too short. They're functional nut-huggers. Stupid Adidas.

n788178244_1352091_3782.jpg

(Gratuitous ass-shot, for the ladies)
n788178244_1352092_4147.jpg

FAIL POST

Jordan was one person

ROFL

Name the Fab Five (no Googling)
READY
GO

Jordan will be on sneakers until we get those flying cars

Dude, I've been googling them all day!!! What the **** else am I gonna do??? Work??? Regardless, the only one I couldn't recite to you at any given time would be Ray Jackson. The rest played in the NBA.

Jordan didn't make them a style like the Fab Five did. ****ing Pony Leaguer. ;)

I'm with MD. My shorts need to be at least to the knee but then again, not much further. We can't all be Larry Bird.

PAH

Mah boomstick

Like i said originally, Jorday did bring into style "the longer" style of shorts. He didn't bring into style the very long shorts you see today. He just got away from the ultra gay dick shorts that Larry and the old guys used to wear.

Like i said originally, Jorday did bring into style "the longer" style of shorts. He didn't bring into style the very long shorts you see today. He just got away from the ultra gay dick shorts that Larry and the old guys used to wear.
ROFL
&
lulz

Even a man with nice legs can't pull those off.

Well of course you would know

A lot of people know, dude. They're pretty infamous.

Like I said, I could recite 4/5 like the pledge of allegiance to the flag. I always forget Ray Jackson because he never amounted to anything.

Webber, Jalen and Juwon are all well known to any quasi-NBA fan and Jimmy Jackson banged Jason Kidd's girlfriend in the Dallas Maverick days (leading to Kidd's departure). This "girlfriend" just so happened to be Toni Braxton.

Like I said, I could recite 4/5 like the pledge of allegiance to the flag. I always forget Ray Jackson because he never amounted to anything.

Webber, Jalen and Juwon are all well known to any quasi-NBA fan and Jimmy Jackson banged Jason Kidd's girlfriend in the Dallas Maverick days (leading to Kidd's departure). This "girlfriend" just so happened to be Toni Braxton.

Toni Braxton drool

People that kill animals with spears know who Jordan is

I saw a guy wearing capris yesterday...I was so tempted to yell out 'you know how I know you're ghey?"

Jimmy King. Jimmy Jackson was a dirty buckeye.

You're close to negrep, son. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back