Phuck you Micheal Jordan

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
Thats right

Feck-off

You with your long shorts.
Not that I want the old Dave Cowens shorts but for christs sake all the shorts make me look like an Oompah Loompah

YOU EVER SEEN A 6'2" FVCKING OOMPA LOOMPAH?!?!?!!?

Having a long torso is teh suck let me tell you

Why cant the shorts end AT the knee as opposed to blowing straight past it...........?

Maybe I need to fix that sewing machine and have them all freakin hemmed?

Oh, and phuck the XXL t-shirts that I cant tuck in
WTF is this shit anyway, I'm not the only long torsoed person walking around here.

I did find some comfy new Jesus Boots though

Thats right

Feck-off

You with your long shorts.
Not that I want the old Dave Cowens shorts but for christs sake all the shorts make me look like an Oompah Loompah

YOU EVER SEEN A 6'2" FVCKING OOMPA LOOMPAH?!?!?!!?

Having a long torso is teh suck let me tell you

Why cant the shorts end AT the knee as opposed to blowing straight past it...........?

Maybe I need to fix that sewing machine and have them all freakin hemmed?

Oh, and phuck the XXL t-shirts that I cant tuck in
WTF is this shit anyway, I'm not the only long torsoed person walking around here.

I did find some comfy new Jesus Boots though

T-Shirts don't need to be tucked in :shrug:

I think its dumb to have shorts past the knee defeats the whole purpose of having shorts. I might as well buy a pair of Docker slacks and cut them off the knee...

I think its dumb to have shorts past the knee defeats the whole purpose of having shorts. I might as well buy a pair of Docker slacks and cut them off the knee...

Or phucking Capri's

Thats what I look like I'm wearing for christs sake

capris.jpg

Micheal
Mikeel
Miqueal
Mykeal

They are all the same in their correctness.

Capris are retarded. It's like they can't make up their minds if they want to be shorts or pants. PICK ONE.

on men?!!?!?!?!?!?!

No not on men lol Some of the 'shorts' I see on men make me wonder why they even bother. Especially the ones that pull them down so half their ass is sticking out

My 22 year old daughter is 4'10" and she buys them and they go to her ankles...(perfect fit for slacks...:jester:

She should buy shorts and those should fit just right

Pretty sure you by 30" leg pants and they drag the ground if your not wearing shoes too dude o:)
oh I feel your pain, try teh Vanity fair outlet in Dartmouth - I found a bunch of non-capri shorts

Tshirts you need the big and tall store and some lube for the price gouging

No not on men lol Some of the 'shorts' I see on men make me wonder why they even bother. Especially the ones that pull them down so half their ass is sticking out

She should buy shorts and those should fit just right
She does...:)

oh I feel your pain, try teh Vanity fair outlet in Dartmouth - I found a bunch of non-capri shorts

Tshirts you need the big and tall store and some lube for the price gouging

Once in a while teh Job Lot has shirts that are long enough

Big and Tall............ that describes the dick the fvck you with at the check out counter.

Note to stores

STOP PUTTING THE FECKING XXL SHIRTS ON THE BOTTOM RACK

Friggin dumbasses, we aint all married to midgets

Micheal
Mikeel
Miqueal
Mykeal

They are all the same in their correctness.

Capris are retarded. It's like they can't make up their minds if they want to be shorts or pants. PICK ONE.
Doe's you think the spellin is wrong

best I saw was a tattoo on a guys back, his kids picture with the name michael inked out as Micheal

I laughed and laughed once I showed my license and the correct spelling - but the baby picture was nice

Question I have one of those beer guts that look better with the shirt untucked,but at time I prefer to tuck in the shirt for the neatness factor...Is this a bad idea in trying to get chicks?

Back