Pick 121 Jack Jones CB ASU

You just need to buy a Borges-inverter.

It instantly converts negative adjectives to their positive counterparts, and has the added benefit that it works on many other members of the local media.

It also detects plagiarism and flashes red when in the presence of bullies that beat up on people in wheelchairs.
David Terrell/Koren Robinson/Robert Ferguson >>>> Richard Seymour (Actual HoF) and Matt Light (Patriots HoF) (who won't help anytime soon)

I'm sure Koren Robinson's PFF score was off the damn charts though. :coffee:

I particularly enjoy Charlie Weiss in the morning.

No, lol. I leave for work long before he's blathering and double talking. I never saw anyone who says things two times in succession as often as he does. Drives me nuts.

No, lol. I leave for work long before he's blathering and double talking. I never saw anyone who says things two times in succession as often as he does. Drives me nuts.
Charlie Two-Times.

Welcome to the Patriots Jack Jones
Was a 5 star recruit at USC. Was academically ineligible and was dismissed for breaking into a Panda Express. Must have really wanted an egg roll.
Went to Jr College and then ASU.

Sounds a bit like a shorter JC Jackson. Elite cover skills and dropped due to off the field stuff , or in Jack's case also height.

Like how people noted he was one of the best man cover CBs

Scouts rave about Jones’ talent on the field. “He’s legit,” one scout told PFF. “A true cover corner.”

East-West Shrine Bowl director of player operations and player personnel Eric Galko called Jones, “one of the best man cover corners in the 2022 draft class.”
“Fluid, smooth, and with really instinctive timing and breaks on the ball, Jack can be a starting perimeter or nickel cornerback Day 1 in the NFL,” Galko continued.

If he was a little heavier and without the previous incidents, he could be selected early on the second day of the draft. Even with those knocks, he could go as high as the third round.

A player like Los Angeles Chargers cornerback J.C. Jackson was in a similar place four years ago. He had been arrested on armed robbery charges while at the University of Florida, was dismissed from the team but ultimately found not guilty. He went to a junior college and transferred to Maryland but went undrafted before the New England Patriots scooped him up as a rookie free agent. He was a four-year starter with the Patriots before signing a five-year, $82.5 million contract with the Chargers as a free agent this offseason.

No team wanted to touch Jackson coming out of Maryland four years ago. Many quickly regretted that decision when Jackson went on to help the Patriots win a Super Bowl, collect 25 interceptions in four years and earn a Pro Bowl selection and All-Pro honors in 2021.

Scouts rave about Jones’ talent on the field. “He’s legit,” one scout told PFF. “A true cover corner.”

East-West Shrine Bowl director of player operations and player personnel Eric Galko called Jones, “one of the best man cover corners in the 2022 draft class.”
“Fluid, smooth, and with really instinctive timing and breaks on the ball, Jack can be a starting perimeter or nickel cornerback Day 1 in the NFL,” Galko continued.

If he was a little heavier and without the previous incidents, he could be selected early on the second day of the draft. Even with those knocks, he could go as high as the third round.

A player like Los Angeles Chargers cornerback J.C. Jackson was in a similar place four years ago. He had been arrested on armed robbery charges while at the University of Florida, was dismissed from the team but ultimately found not guilty. He went to a junior college and transferred to Maryland but went undrafted before the New England Patriots scooped him up as a rookie free agent. He was a four-year starter with the Patriots before signing a five-year, $82.5 million contract with the Chargers as a free agent this offseason.

No team wanted to touch Jackson coming out of Maryland four years ago. Many quickly regretted that decision when Jackson went on to help the Patriots win a Super Bowl, collect 25 interceptions in four years and earn a Pro Bowl selection and All-Pro honors in 2021.

Wow...I must have missed this story. Very interesting!

I forget where I heard this but the comp for Jones in terms of size, speed and play style is Asante.

Back