Pick 127 Pierre Strong Jr. RB South Dakota St.

This is a scouting report written by Greg Cosell on Pierre Strong. Sounds like he expects Strong to be a James White successor.

FRm7zKPXwAYKy7m
Jugs!

Pierre Strong: 5-11 207, 4.37 40 1.50s 10-yd split 16 bench reps, 38" vert, 10-4 broad jump 4.25s shuttle 6.95s 3-cone
D Woodhead: 5-8 197, 4.38 40, 1.44s 10-yd split 20 bench reps, 38" vert, 10-1 broad jump 4.20s shuttle 7.03s 3-cone
James White: 5-9 204, 4.57 40, 1.60s 10-yd split, 23 bench reps, 32" vert, 9-4 broad jump, 4.2s s shuttle, 7.05s 3-cone

Pierre Strong: 5-11 207, 4.37 40 1.50s 10-yd split 16 bench reps, 38" vert, 10-4 broad jump 4.25s shuttle 6.95s 3-cone
D Woodhead: 5-8 197, 4.38 40, 1.44s 10-yd split 20 bench reps, 38" vert, 10-1 broad jump 4.20s shuttle 7.03s 3-cone
James White: 5-9 204, 4.57 40, 1.60s 10-yd split, 23 bench reps, 32" vert, 9-4 broad jump, 4.2s s shuttle, 7.05s 3-cone
Might be time for James White to transition to running back coach - understudy for a couple of years for Ivan Fears.

Wasn't thrilled with 2 RB picks for a position group that was already strong. But I like hearing that Strong is a good pass blocker. More James White insurance and also Bolden left.

BB should have drafted a fast linebacker and a DT that can both tackle well. Other than that, he did fill most of the needs. A backup QB in the 4th was a bit of a head scratcher though. But, whateva...

Wasn't thrilled with 2 RB picks for a position group that was already strong. But I like hearing that Strong is a good pass blocker. More James White insurance and also Bolden left.
That was my initial reaction as well, but you need at least 4 RBs who you can trust to run the ball. I'm not sure they trust Taylor, and White is still not all the way back, so I guess it makes some sense.

BB should have drafted a fast linebacker and a DT that can both tackle well. Other than that, he did fill most of the needs. A backup QB in the 4th was a bit of a head scratcher though. But, whateva...

The LB may already be on the team between McGrone, McMillan and Perkins. We haven't seen them.

Why does everyone leave Jennings off this list?

Boredom. He's been here for several years and almost never plays. When he has, I've seen him make two notable plays. One of them was a key penalty that, I believe, was called
for targeting, and may have been a bad call, and the other was a really nice hard, form tackle.

That's not a lot, really. I think it is assumed that if you're seldom even active after all this time then maybe there isn't enough NFL talent there.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Boredom. He's been here for several years and almost never plays. When he has, I've seen him make two notable plays. One of them was a key penalty that, I believe, was called
for targeting, and may have been a bad call, and the other was a really nice hard, form tackle.

That's not a lot, really. I think it is assumed that if you're seldom even active after all this time then maybe there isn't enough NFL talent there.

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
I thought he was still hurt. Or rather, hurt again.

Random guy makes the case 2 months ago that Pierre Strong is the top RB in this draft class:

View: https://youtu.be/XGnzOiJMbGY

It's becoming extremely and painfully apparent Hoodies new go to on all things football had moved on from the canine brilliance of Nike to some Random Guy.

WTF Bill? What an incredibly horrendous descent into the deepest rings of hell you've brought this team and the fan faithful in the last 6 years.

And a ginger to top it all off?

Wait, is that racist?

I don't care.

Goddammit Bill, you sold your soul and all of New England is being destroyed by your hubris.

:4321:

:coffee:

It's becoming extremely and painfully apparent Hoodies new go to on all things football had moved on from the canine brilliance of Nike to some Random Guy.

WTF Bill? What an incredibly horrendous descent into the deepest rings of hell you've brought this team and the fan faithful in the last 6 years.

And a ginger to top it all off?

Wait, is that racist?

I don't care.

Goddammit Bill, you sold your soul and all of New England is being destroyed by your hubris.

:4321:

:coffee:
Have you simple lost your mind or have you always held a hatred for BB?:confused1:

Back