Pick 210 Demario Douglas WR Liberty

Demario is 5-8 180 runs a 4.44 40, is considered very shifty. Certainly a slot receiver prospect.

He played Tyreek Hill's role in the offense at Liberty. He's no Tyreek Hill. WR4 ceiling if he makes the PS.

The more information I get on this player, the more I like him. I don't want to compare him to Jules but he does have similar traits, more quick than fast, will catch balls that aren't perfectly thrown, will make people miss with quick moves, small but tough as nails.
Can't wait to see him in action.

The more information I get on this player, the more I like him. I don't want to compare him to Jules but he does have similar traits, more quick than fast, will catch balls that aren't perfectly thrown, will make people miss with quick moves, small but tough as nails.
Can't wait to see him in action.
He's smaller than Jules, and it's doubtful he could ever be effective on the outside like Jules could be. Think more like a souped up Amendola who needs time to learn all the nuances of the position that made Dola so dangerous.

This is interesting. And count me among those who were shocked at his official time...

View: https://twitter.com/aj24124/status/1652756382481784832?s=20

I'd like to see him and TT in a footrace...

I ran across this, but wasn't sure if it was legit or not. It sure looks that way, but......internet. He's definitely fast, but I would
expect if he was really a 4.2 flat guy then it would appear more evident in watching 50-odd snaps. I dunno.

I watched a bunch of clips of him and thought he was more polished than I expected. He seems to have a good feel
for where the stripes are (something Tyquan was sketchy at) and while he seems to round his routes off at times, he also
shows a really impressive ability to explode out of cuts. Combine the two and then we're talking.

He also got open. Wide open. Sure, the competition wasn't great, but he changes speeds better than most and catches the ball
with his hands well. I think he's got a shot to stick, but my biggest question is whether he will get killed or not.

Watching him I had the thought "he's Marcus Jones lite" and I hope to see what that will look like if the two of them duel during
camp. Might be a good show.

I ran across this, but wasn't sure if it was legit or not. It sure looks that way, but......internet. He's definitely fast, but I would
expect if he was really a 4.2 flat guy then it would appear more evident in watching 50-odd snaps. I dunno.

I watched a bunch of clips of him and thought he was more polished than I expected. He seems to have a good feel
for where the stripes are (something Tyquan was sketchy at) and while he seems to round his routes off at times, he also
shows a really impressive ability to explode out of cuts. Combine the two and then we're talking.

He also got open. Wide open. Sure, the competition wasn't great, but he changes speeds better than most and catches the ball
with his hands well. I think he's got a shot to stick, but my biggest question is whether he will get killed or not.

Watching him I had the thought "he's Marcus Jones lite" and I hope to see what that will look like if the two of them duel during
camp. Might be a good show.
"he's Marcus Jones lite"

Gonna need binoculars to see this guy from the 15th row.

Back