1. Hannah
2. Danny Woodhead
3. Tip

If we're picking 3 I'll say

1. Moss
2. Welker
3. Ty Law

in their prime.

By "less obvious" you mean somebody crappy?

Fine, so no Troy Brown. Kevin Faulk then.

:harumph:

Troy brown the perfect fit for Brady offense . He always seemed to come up with the big catch or key first down when brady needed it.

By "less obvious" you mean somebody crappy?

Fine, so no Troy Brown. Kevin Faulk then.

:harumph:

Oh no, I wasn't criticizing any choices, they are all good. I was just trying to come up with some myself that people would not think of right away that could help the team.

TB is an excellent choice.

Considering the needs of the Pats right now, I'd say:

1. Hannah
2. Danny Woodhead
3. Tip

You would pick Danny Woodhead over Michael Haynes or Randy Moss? Are you f****** kidding me?ROFL

#1 Randy Moss in his prime the greatest wide receiver in the history of football in my opinion.
#2 would be John Hannah one of the greatest offensive lineman in the history of football.
#3 Tippet he was just a notch below Lawrence Taylor.
#4 Julius Peppers
#5 Michael Haynes

If you just wanted to kill teams on offense . Moss , Stanley Morgan & ben coates. No team would be able to stop the passing attack.

If we're picking 3 I'll say

1. Moss
2. Welker
3. Ty Law

in their prime.

I loves me some Ty Law, but I think I'd take Mike Haynes first, (and he was really good at returning punts as well).

I loves me some Ty Law, but I think I'd take Mike Haynes first, (and he was really good at returning punts as well).

I loved Ty Law...

...but this isn't even close...

Not enough difference to argue. I'd be happy with either one.

Hannah fills a major need, so he'd be my #1.

#2.......Corey Dillon. We need a run game. Now.

#3 Ty Law. I LOVED what Logan Ryan did last week, but a shut down next to Butler would also make the Pats one of the best pass rushing 3rd down Ds in the league.

Back