Pictures from Media Day

RoadNasty

This Train'll Stop at Tucumcari
Reaction score
Super Bowl Media day was great fun for the fans and the players seemed to totally love it. Here are a few of the sights that found their way through my lens:

Great pictures

Did your buddy take those?

I want that ring hat!!

And where's the Mexican hottie in the tight red dress? :taptaptap:

Thanks for sharing! Special props for pics of McCourty & Waters. I wish Waters had gotten some camera time. I love seeing the reactions from the vets who've gone so long and had such awesome careers and hadn't had much team success finally getting to the SB. I wonder if Andre Carter got to go? I hope so.

I see a picture of Spikes and also a picture of Menounos. Get a photo of the two of them together and MD needs some lotion. #Jergens #POWwWwW #NTTAWWT

Thanks for sharing! Special props for pics of McCourty & Waters. I wish Waters had gotten some camera time. I love seeing the reactions from the vets who've gone so long and had such awesome careers and hadn't had much team success finally getting to the SB. I wonder if Andre Carter got to go? I hope so.

Yes, he was there, I didn't get a good face pic of him, but I'll post the shot I did get, along with some additional ones. Glad to hear everyone is liking them!

Dude stole my sombrero! I will be wearing that game day if they let me. :)

Yes, he was there, I didn't get a good face pic of him, but I'll post the shot I did get, along with some additional ones. Glad to hear everyone is liking them!

FWIW, the Carter in that pic is Markell Carter. Andre was probably there. Ohrenberger was there (he was on the radio at some point) and he is also on IR so I would imagine all IR guys at least made the trip

And where's the Mexican hottie in the tight red dress? :taptaptap:
I didn't see any of media day, but when I saw this I could guess who it was.

Marisol Gonzalez. The eldest son of the family that looked after the Mexi-Twins until we could get them was absolutely obsessed with her. Beauty queen on an international scale turned sports reporter.

And bideau...it's not natural, but she took a short turn as a redhead (Gonzalo's favorite phase.)

I'm not a girly pic guy, but for you:

Marisol-Gonzalez.jpg

Marisol-Gonzalez-12.jpg

Marisol_Gonzalez3.jpg

Marisol+Gonz%25C3%25A1lez+2.jpg

Annnnnnnnd:

Marisol-Gonzalez-1.jpg

Also, great pics RoadNasty, thanks!

FWIW, the Carter in that pic is Markell Carter. Andre was probably there. Ohrenberger was there (he was on the radio at some point) and he is also on IR so I would imagine all IR guys at least made the trip

Oh duh on me- you are right- I forgot about Markell Carter.

Great pics! So what's your opinion of the Indy experience?

It's been a great venue - the city closed down the streets around the stadium, lots of events taking place, everything is within walking distance, the NFL experience is superb- lots of interactive attractions, displays, NFL history, etc. The stadium itself is gorgeous inside. Colt fans have been very well mannered (except for one) but you'll get idiots like that anywhere.

It's been a great venue - the city closed down the streets around the stadium, lots of events taking place, everything is within walking distance, the NFL experience is superb- lots of interactive attractions, displays, NFL history, etc. The stadium itself is gorgeous inside. Colt fans have been very well mannered (except for one) but you'll get idiots like that anywhere.

Good to hear! Thx! Wish I could be there ... Jealous!

RoadNasty will you be there this weekend?

Back