Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
For all you who think this will go away any time soon...you better think again...I will post daily or weekly & even hourly updates on this thread so you will keep informed...

be sure to inform them over at the main board that they are welcome here anytime & can keep up on the Rise & Fall of their favorite Dynasty right here in the Asylum !!!!

Thanks to D22

3-9-2008

"Specter wants Goodell to publicly release letters sent to Walsh"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284550

D22 - Are you able to read the main board? This was posted yesterday or the day before over there.

Your "updates" really are yesterday's news.

D22 - Are you able to read the main board? This was posted yesterday or the day before over there.

Your "updates" really are yesterday's news.

FullyTilted...i honestly never even look on the main board, maybe once every 3 or 4 months I blast threw it over there...

We're in a world of our own over here...and we try & post everything no matter how degrading it may be for the patriots...as long as it is the truth...there is nothing to hide in the Asylum...

I just went over to the main board for a quick glance and the 1st 4 pages going back to 3-6 I didn't see anything on Spygate...

Don't you people care ????...this could be the destruction of a whole Dynasty !!!!...Never been done before.... This is frigin exciting and all you guys are talking about on the main board is "Who's going to win American Idol" ...and "Boy oh Boy...Ty Law Might comeback"...at 274 lbs...the fat donut boy... talk about beefing up your defense

FullyTilted...i honestly never even look on the main board, maybe once every 3 or 4 months I blast threw it over there...

We're in a world of our own over here...and we try & post everything no matter how degrading it may be for the patriots...as long as it is the truth...there is nothing to hide in the Asylum...

Fair enough if you don't read the main board but then your opinion of whether or not we "hide" anything is pretty uninformed right? I mean, if you don't read there, how would you know if we were or were not hiding anything?

And the fact that we already covered it when it first broke is telling of how much we "hide" these topics.

I just went over to the main board for a quick glance and the 1st 4 pages going back to 3-6 I didn't see anything on Spygate...

Don't you people care ????...this could be the destruction of a whole Dynasty !!!!...Never been done before.... This is frigin exciting and all you guys are talking about on the main board is "Who's going to win American Idol" ...and "Boy oh Boy...Ty Law Might comeback"...at 274 lbs...the fat donut boy... talk about beefing up your defense

What a real sleuth you are. The "Arlen Specter" thread is on page 2. Considering the board isn't segmented between off-topic conversation and football discussion, I'd say page 2 is pretty current.

Why doesn't Specter ask Walsh's lawyer to release the letters?

Why doesn't Specter ask Walsh's lawyer to release the letters?

Probably because they've been quiet since the Patriots called their bluff? :shrug: Come to think of it, the Walsh camp has been pretty quiet for quite some time now.

I still think this is a self-serving issue for Specter and his TV people. That is my opinion.

Fair enough if you don't read the main board but then your opinion of whether or not we "hide" anything is pretty uninformed right? I mean, if you don't read there, how would you know if we were or were not hiding anything?

And the fact that we already covered it when it first broke is telling of how much we "hide" these topics.

Fully...I do admit, you all are not as blind or ignorant as some Patriot fans, but you few are a minority amonst them...

i shouldn't throw stones at all of you...but I have to in here...90% of the conversation is ignorant from my visitors

Probably because they've been quiet since the Patriots called their bluff? :shrug: Come to think of it, the Walsh camp has been pretty quiet for quite some time now.
I still think this is a self-serving issue for Specter and his TV people. That is my opinion.

What Bluff ????...the Patriots / Bob Kraft are shitting their pants...praying to god that Goodell can somehow get this guy to come forward so he can destroy his evidence and squarsh him !!! ...But Walsh isn't going fvck himself without that protection...

Believe me the "ONLY" one who is delaying this whole thing is Goodell & Kraft...not Walsh or Specter...and if the NFL really wanted him to talk & thought he had nothing ...we would have already heard him & saw his tapes if he has any...but Goodell is dogging it..no one else...

What Bluff ????...the Patriots / Bob Kraft are shitting their pants...praying to god that Goodell can somehow get this guy to come forward so he can destroy his evidence and squarsh him !!! ...But Walsh isn't going fvck himself without that protection...

Believe me the "ONLY" one who is delaying this whole thing is Goodell & Kraft...not Walsh or Specter...and if the NFL really wanted him to talk & thought he had nothing ...we would have already heard him & saw his tapes if he has any...but Goodell is dogging it..no one else...

he alrdy f*cked himself over.

Answer the question....Why hasn't Specter asked Walsh's lawyer to release the letters?

No dumb dumb - Walsh want's his ass covered by the NFL if anyone sues him, he's delaying this while his lawyer works out an arangement that makes him happy...you claim to read about this and yet you really don't have a clue.....shocking...

Things are heating up, D-Day is coming.

POSTED 8:49 p.m. EDT, March 9, 2008
DEAL COMING BETWEEN NFL, WALSH?
The impasse might be nearing an end.
Christopher Gasper of the Boston Globe reports that the NFL and former Pats employee Matt Walsh are close to striking a deal that would allow Walsh to talk about Walsh's knowledge of whatever it is that he thinks he has knowledge about.
"Our counsel and Mr. Walsh's attorney have been engaged in a serious effort for some time now to reach an agreement that would permit Mr. Walsh to come forward," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told Reiss via e-mail.
"In the last seven days, the lawyers have had intensive and constructive discussions regarding some new and promising approaches. They have made substantial progress toward an agreement that will allow Mr. Walsh to be interviewed. Both sides are optimistic that any remaining issues can be addressed successfully and they are committed to reaching a full agreement as promptly as possible."
Walsh's lawyer, Michael Levy, seems to agree.
"I have consistently asked the NFL to provide appropriate legal protections for Mr. Walsh," Levy said in an e-mail to Reiss. "In recent discussions I have had with the League's lawyer, we have made substantial progress toward this end, and I am hopeful that we will be able to craft an agreement with the necessary legal protections so Mr. Walsh can come forward with the truth."
But what is the truth? Some believe that Walsh has a videotape of the Rams walk-through practice prior to Super Bowl XXXVI. Based on everything we've heard, we don't believe that such a tape exists, and we believe that Walsh's eventual explanation of any supposed spying at the Super Bowl will be met by many with skepticism.
Still, Spygate II can't and won't go away until Walsh is heard.

Someone wake me up when something actually happens.

How could you sleep knowing that your team is about to be exposed with the biggest cover up in sports history? :bang:

What team covered anything up, they turned over everything in "their" possesion, what some nut who was fired 4 years ago has is not really relelvant.

Back