Pires Education Fund

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
This was sent to me by a mutual friend at Dan's work. I thought I would pass this along in case anyone wishes to assist.

In Dan’s 20+ years with us at CIB he touched each and every one of us with his outgoing personality and tremendous sense of humor.

Our entire company along with all his loyal customers mourn Dan's passing. Dan was more than just a co-worker, he was a friend who took the time to get to know and develop a personal interest with everyone he encountered, he will be sorely missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Becky, Taylor & Jillian.

In an effort to assist his loving family we at CIB have set up an education fund for Dan's surviving children. Any donations can be made out to the CIB-Pires Education Fund & should be mailed to;

CIB-Pires Education Fund
70 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02888

Paranoid -

Can you post this over at PatsFan. Would be better coming from you as I only have a handful of posts there.

Could this be stickied, for at least a week?

If people want to pool $$ for a "donation from Patriots Planet" let me know.

Have a safe holiday!

Raven gave me an idea -

If you wish to send a donation directly to the fund, please use the address above.

If you wish to donation to a "Planet Contribution", I could use my PayPal account to collect donations and give CIB a single check with either the real names or the Planet names of the donors.

What do you think?

Raven gave me an idea -

If you wish to send a donation directly to the fund, please use the address above.

If you wish to donation to a "Planet Contribution", I could use my PayPal account to collect donations and give CIB a single check with either the real names or the Planet names of the donors.

What do you think?

I'm not that familiar with PayPal. Does that mean I would use my CC to credit your account?

I really don't care if my name goes on it or not, but having the planet mentioned would be nice.

I'm not that familiar with PayPal. Does that mean I would use my CC to credit your account?

I really don't care if my name goes on it or not, but having the planet mentioned would be nice.

Paypal is really easy and safe. You can use any source of funds, CC or bank account and routing #'s. And I agree, mentioning the Planet would be cool!

You need an account with PayPal - they take the $$ from your bank account or credit card (however you set it up) and transfer it to Ras's PayPal account.

Raven gave me an idea -

What do you think?

That is a good idea.

I was just going to send a check to the above address but I think it would be nicer having us here all give together.

I'm good either way.

I'll take care of any fees that PayPal charges and round up to next whole dollar. Once collected, I will submit it as a Patriot Planet donation with the names of the donors.

My PayPal address for sending money is rasalghul@comcast.net. When you make your donation, in the message box let me know if you want your Planet name or real name used.

PLEASE keep this open til the 15th so I can donate! THanks..

I am sooo in.

PayPal is fine. RAS...Thanks.

If you do not have a PayPal account and do not want to set one up, either e-mail me or "PM" me amd I will send you my address.

Ras, I'd like to send a little something....what is the deadline, if there is one?

No. I'll wait until the end of this month to send what I have been sent. I can always do another round later.

Just an update, I am sending out a check for donations received by Planet members. I have covered the charges from PayPal and added a personal donation totalling $175.00. Total combined check is $400.00.

My company is also forwarding a check in the amount of $250.00.

I would like to thank those members who forwarded donations on their own to the fund.

Back