PizzaGaetz

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
If he did then he should resign his seat. See, no double standard like on the other side. No excuse making like those on the other side.
Hey, I said the same thing about Cuomo. Hell, I didn’t even add the “if he did” caveat.

Welcome to the non-hypocritical side. Let’s get the partisans on both our respective side onboard!

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Hey, I said the same thing about Cuomo. Hell, I didn’t even add the “if he did” caveat.

Welcome to the non-hypocritical side. Let’s get the partisans on both our respective side onboard!
Well he has an entire sorority house pointing the finger at him. So, the "if he did it" is not even a question.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
If he did then he should resign his seat. See, no double standard like on the other side. No excuse making like those on the other side.
Well the issue is, you guys will just say he didnt do it no matter what. I mean Trump did a lot of bad things that were ignored, why is this different?

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Trump has 23 accusers and that's all somehow one big conspiracy according to the true believers.
You seem to have the Orange Man living in your head.
The subject is not Trump. You brought up Saint Andrew whose accusers are all Dem women.
And you started the thread about the Fl rep.
You may need Orange Man rehab.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
The subject is not Trump. You brought up Saint Andrew whose accusers are all Dem women.
Cuomo wasn’t the subject of this thread and yet you brought him up. Are you saying that you need Cuomo rehab? Uh, have fun with that.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
He's still living rent free in liberal/Democrats heads, they just can't stop talking about him. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and speaking of Gaetz.

Last edited: