PizzaGaetz

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Hows this for a useful opinion.
The funnest part of this Gaetz perv accusations is the investigation was opened under Bill Barr and the dept of just-us. Now were getting unsubstantiated reports its part of an elaborate extortion plot by the FBI complete with links to the right wing propaganda channel. Give me a break.
Also it was priceless seeing one of the top drama queens at faux Tucker Carlson's interview with Gaetz when Gaetz tried to tell Carlson that Carlson and his wife had a supper date with Gaetz and one of his prom dates. Carlson immediately denied remembering that. LMAO the look on his faces was priceless. :ROFLMAO: So who is lying Carlson or Gaetz?
an alternative opinion is fine. if you removed the childish namecalling and taunting phrasing, it would be taken more seriously by me. and yes, i cringe when people who share opinions with me do it too.
do you have a link to that thing with carlson? it would be worth seeing.

as an aside,
i can't get over how 🤣🤣🤣 it is that people care so deeply about emojis and rep online.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I didn't even know we had rep anymore. Emojis are not rep, isn't that what UT stated?
If you view this site on an actual computer you can see your reputation score. I didn’t know this either, I’m usually here on my phone, until I viewed this place on my work computer.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
an alternative opinion is fine. if you removed the childish namecalling and taunting phrasing, it would be taken more seriously by me. and yes, i cringe when people who share opinions with me do it too.
do you have a link to that thing with carlson? it would be worth seeing.

as an aside,
i can't get over how 🤣🤣🤣 it is that people care so deeply about emojis and rep online.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZL0jd175k

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Hows this for a useful opinion.
The funnest part of this Gaetz perv accusations is the investigation was opened under Bill Barr and the dept of just-us. Now were getting unsubstantiated reports its part of an elaborate extortion plot by the FBI complete with links to the right wing propaganda channel. Give me a break.
Also it was priceless seeing one of the top drama queens at faux Tucker Carlson's interview with Gaetz when Gaetz tried to tell Carlson that Carlson and his wife had a supper date with Gaetz and one of his prom dates. Carlson immediately denied remembering that. LMAO the look on his faces was priceless. :ROFLMAO: So who is lying Carlson or Gaetz?
Dude offered to kill the story for 25 million.

What is the definition of extortion?

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
These Twatter posts of yours are irrelevant since they are not news sources or sources of truth.
Your whining about Twitter posts are irrelevant because they provide nothing substantive to the discussion.

And these “Twatter posts” link to news sources, and the latest one is a source of truth in that it cites Gaetz’s own book. So no, you’re wrong all around.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Your whining about Twitter posts are irrelevant because they provide nothing substantive to the discussion.

And these “Twatter posts” link to news sources, and the latest one is a source of truth in that it cites Gaetz’s own book. So no, you’re wrong all around.
He isn't whining. You like to inaccurately accuse people of that..... a LOT.

The twitter post you refer to is NOT on topic as it has zero to do with the OP or the discussion in general.

Yes, it cites his book. No, the citation isn't on topic.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

We know your posts are moderated. We know this post was deemed acceptable by the clown.

Is this acceptable, ut?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
We know your posts are moderated. We know this post was deemed acceptable by the clown.

Is this acceptable, ut?

No it isn't actually. I don't like the "your whining" and told him as much. The post was sitting in the queue when I cleaned it out on my mobile. I hit the wrong button.

If the forums were open and we went to the warning system, this post would receive a warning.

Inspector_50

Reaction score