Planetfilms presents......ASSCLOWN NUT PUNCH!!!

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 12:36 PM said:
My comments:

1. YES! Victory is mine! Seeing as I am obviously NOT an assclown, it was appropriate that I was the guy who won.

2. I don't really get why that's funny, other than the fact that the colors match up (for the most part) with the posters, and D22's spelling errors. Maybe it's just me, but I don't find nut punches to be all that funny. :shrug:

3. WTF is wrong with the Japanese?? Who the hell would come up with such a show, and why the hell would anyone go on it?? "Come on our show and you can get your balls crushed on TV, and maybe have a chance to get a prize!"

4. It would be pretty stupid to go on that show and not wear a cup. Or at least move out of the way of that metal thing, either by moving backwards, or just getting out of the way of a direct shot.

5. Again, WTF would possess people to do that?

nut punches are always hilarious unless they happen to you!

LVent* on 11-16-2007 at 12:40 PM said:
nut punches are always hilarious unless they happen to you!

Maybe I'm just more sympathetic for my fellow man, then. The most I'll get when I see someone get hit in the nuts is maybe a Ha, or a haha, but certainly no Hahahahaha or LMAO. But the overwhelming sentiment is "dude, that sucks."

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 12:45 PM said:
Maybe I'm just more sympathetic for my fellow man, then. The most I'll get when I see someone get hit in the nuts is maybe a Ha, or a haha, but certainly no Hahahahaha or LMAO. But the overwhelming sentiment is "dude, that sucks."

Gosh, it's funny in the same way that pratfalls and pies in the face are funny. Human beings LOVE physical comedy. Piano falling from the roof onto a passerby's head - guaranteed laff. Haven't you ever watched "World's Funniest Videos" or mindless crap like that? A good many of those stunts would HURT - but they're still hilarious.

No need to be LITERAL about this. No one is hoping for permanent incapacity to the "victim." (Wouldn't surprise me if those contestants are wearing a bit of protection under those floppy trousers.) but mebbe not . . . they're there voluntarily . .

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 12:45 PM said:

as OBF says above in regards to physical comedy. Jackass was one of the funniest shows for me personally ROFL

Hey Hawgie,

can you post the embed link out here? For some reason or other I'm have trouble getting the video to run here and I want to try to go around the back way to watch it.

LVent* on 11-16-2007 at 12:53 PM said:
as OBF says above in regards to physical comedy. Jackass was one of the funniest shows for me personally ROFL

Well, it has to be accidental to be funny, IMO. A game show where the contestents get hit in the nuts by some kind of contraption whenever the guy controlling it pushes a button isn't funny, IMO. Now, if somebody stepped on a rake or something accidentally and it swung up and hit him in the nuts, that would be kind of funny, because it's an accident. Know what I mean? I mean, if somebody accidentally trips, that's kind of funny, but if someone goes around tripping people, that's just mean.

What a suprise.

The person featured in the video doesn't find it funny.

The rest of us are LOAO. :LOL: ROFL

*mikiemo83 on 11-16-2007 at 01:08 PM said:
SF87, I take it you are not a three stooges fan - all that was rehearsed

Well, I should have included that in my last post. If it's all an act, that's funny too. So the three stooges are funny. But you have to be good at it, like they were. Alot of slapstick is done by people who suck at it, and thus it's not as funny.

I thought the nut smacks were not the truly funny bit. The funny bit was the dialog and how it matched up to the on screen characters.

Brownfan80 on 11-16-2007 at 01:35 PM said:
I thought the nut smacks were not the truly funny bit. The funny bit was the dialog and how it matched up to the on screen characters.

Indeed.
:thumb:

who does SteelerFan87 think he's kidding here???............

if this show was an Athens Broadcasting Network production with guys getting smacked in their tambouras & bouzouki he'd be raving about how funny-great it was ROFL

he's as fraudulent as the 2007 Steeler's D

RoadGrader on 11-16-2007 at 01:47 PM said:
tambouras & bouzouki

Uh, those are kind of the same thing.
And neither of them (to my knowledge) have any sexual connotations.

:shrug:

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 02:03 PM said:

just the way they* come out typed from RG denotes sexual innuendo

*edit

OK then, well.......

at least we are in agreement on the 2007 Steelers fraudulent D then :thumb:

Criminey! Did you take your sense of humor to the dry cleaners?

oldbagfan on 11-16-2007 at 02:08 PM said:
Criminey! Did you take your sense of humor to the dry cleaners?

Why would I do that? I didn't spill anything on it.

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 01:04 PM said:
Well, it has to be accidental to be funny, IMO. A game show where the contestents get hit in the nuts by some kind of contraption whenever the guy controlling it pushes a button isn't funny, IMO. Now, if somebody stepped on a rake or something accidentally and it swung up and hit him in the nuts, that would be kind of funny, because it's an accident. Know what I mean? I mean, if somebody accidentally trips, that's kind of funny, but if someone goes around tripping people, that's just mean.

oh come on

Back