Planetfilms presents......ASSCLOWN NUT PUNCH!!!

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 02:36 PM said:
Understandable that a fan of the Goons would enjoy watching pointless violence.

;) :D

Those "goons" are in first place:thumb:

Bradys Bunch on 11-16-2007 at 02:37 PM said:
Those "goons" are in first place:thumb:

We'll see how long that lasts.
I smell a Pens winning streak coming. :thumb:

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
Maybe I'm just more sympathetic for my fellow man, then. The most I'll get when I see someone get hit in the nuts is maybe a Ha, or a haha, but certainly no Hahahahaha or LMAO. But the overwhelming sentiment is "dude, that sucks."

The fact that you didn't find this funny makes it even funnier.

ROFL :LOL:

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 12:45 PM said:
Maybe I'm just more sympathetic for my fellow man, then. The most I'll get when I see someone get hit in the nuts is maybe a Ha, or a haha, but certainly no Hahahahaha or LMAO. But the overwhelming sentiment is "dude, that sucks."

Dude, you are a complete wet blanket.

I've been a sort of supporter of you to this point, but I'm running out of gas. Seriously, loosen the F up of you are going to be joining the rest of the meatheads. Just cool your bleeping jets. You're a smart enough guy, so please use that advantage over the guys I semi-lumped you in with. Point is, I don't think you are a lost cause. Yet.

For everyone else, thank you so much for the nice comments. I had fun doing it, in fact, this was version 2 since I had almost finished version 1 when I experienced a power failure at work and lost the whole thing. Turns out that was a positive, because making the last guy D22 was key.

The more times I watched it, the more those bizarre japanese characters seemed to fit with their AC counterparts and yes, the green guy became dannyboy, the young one dundermuffin and so forth. The 1st version wouldn't have worked as well.

I had another one almost done that was a tibetan video that I turned into a WYO-Hawg love story, but again I lost it due to technical issues. Part of the learning curve.

I'm improving my technique and look forward to pushing the envelope in future ones, but finding a video that can fit is the challenging part. One thing is for sure-- there is some totally bizarre shite out there in youtube land and plenty of raw material to exploit.

Again, THANK YOU ALL AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME.

Hawg73 on 11-16-2007 at 04:00 PM said:
Dude, you are a complete wet blanket.

I've been a sort of supporter of you to this point, but I'm running out of gas. Seriously, loosen the F up of you are going to be joining the rest of the meatheads. Just cool your bleeping jets. You're a smart enough guy, so please use that advantage over the guys I semi-lumped you in with. Point is, I don't think you are a lost cause. Yet.

For everyone else, thank you so much for the nice comments. I had fun doing it, in fact, this was version 2 since I had almost finished version 1 when I experienced a power failure at work and lost the whole thing. Turns out that was a positive, because making the last guy D22 was key.

The more times I watched it, the more those bizarre japanese characters seemed to fit with their AC counterparts and yes, the green guy became dannyboy, the young one dundermuffin and so forth. The 1st version wouldn't have worked as well.

I had another one almost done that was a tibetan video that I turned into a WYO-Hawg love story, but again I lost it due to technical issues. Part of the learning curve.

I'm improving my technique and look forward to pushing the envelope in future ones, but finding a video that can fit is the challenging part. One thing is for sure-- there is some totally bizarre shite out there in youtube land and plenty of raw material to exploit.

Again, THANK YOU ALL AND YOU ARE MOST WELCOME.

Hawg keepvid.com will be your friend when using youtube ;) If you should throw me in a video please make sure its not with RG & MM83

LVent* on 11-16-2007 at 04:04 PM said:
Hawg keepvid.com will be your friend when using youtube ;) If you should throw me in a video please make sure its not with RG & MM83
why, can't handle the truth?

Hawg was I the weight man? if so thanks for the include to this masterpeice

Hawg73 on 11-16-2007 at 04:00 PM said:
The more times I watched it, the more those bizarre japanese characters seemed to fit with their AC counterparts and yes, the green guy became dannyboy, the young one dundermuffin and so forth.
All the characterizations were awesome, but the young guy fit dundermuffin to a T. The non-ACs were great too, UT as MC, Mikie as the weight monitor, all of us as the spacebar pushers...

BF83: Woah, dude. I was talking about a hockey team. Get your mind out of the gutter.

UT: :mad:

Anni & Hawg: Jeez, I guess my attempts at extremely over-the-top serious mode intended for comedic effect either backfired, or worked a little too well.
:shrug:

SteelerFan87 on 11-16-2007 at 05:06 PM said:
Anni & Hawg: Jeez, I guess my attempts at extremely over-the-top serious mode intended for comedic effect backfired
Fixed yur post.

Hawg73 on 11-15-2007 at 09:58 PM said:
Nuke some popcorn, sit back and enjoy.

<object width="402" height="377"><param name="movie" value="http://www.overstream.net/swf/player/OverstreamPlayerLoader-X.swf?BasePath=http://www.overstream.net/swf/player/&oid=i6euixtce0uy&noplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.overstream.net/swf/player/OverstreamPlayerLoader-X.swf?BasePath=http://www.overstream.net/swf/player/&oid=i6euixtce0uy&noplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="402" height="377" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Okay, I was able to watch this at home...

Hawgie, I'm nominating your for an Emmy. Too bad we never got that movie project off the ground

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hawg -

This was a great idea and perfectly executed. If D22 didn't exist, we'd have to create him.

RoadGrader on 11-15-2007 at 10:10 PM said:
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

::: must view again ::: catching breath 1st ::: clean shite from pants ::: then press replay :::

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
DITTO!

ROFLMMFBO!!!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

"Bob Kraft's moneybags"

One of the funniest things on the Planet :thumb:

Back