Planetoonz Collection Thread

I was trying to get these image files for old times sake, but they appear to be broken for me. Are these gone forever?

I was trying to get these image files for old times sake, but they appear to be broken for me. Are these gone forever?
if the path is broken the image is lost when uploaded from a machine, not if loaded thru a host site like photo bucket... but I think they actually shut all links off too.

maybe someone else knows a way to retrieve them.

if the path is broken the image is lost when uploaded from a machine, not if loaded thru a host site like photo bucket... but I think they actually shut all links off too.

maybe someone else knows a way to retrieve them.

Well shoot, those little creations were many computers ago so I have no idea if they ever got backed up to a drive somewhere on my end, but I don't think they did.

Sad if they're gone forever!

Well shoot, those little creations were many computers ago so I have no idea if they ever got backed up to a drive somewhere on my end, but I don't think they did.

Sad if they're gone forever!
we were just talking about these recently and lamenting their loss.

All of them! Not even sure if all the members in the comic are still around, but for those that are or that remember these, here they are!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2
the first batch got a little out of order, somehow. oops

looks like i was able to fix it on edit.

iu

5.JPG

Back