playcalling 101 thread

Of course.. so the playcalling doesn't matter. Right . Heard that already. Really stupid to suggest that. But when your 7-0 don't care... Nor does the dorky guy with the headphones called the OC . Just a messenger spitting out instructions from who knows.. just a wild guess random playlist.

Probably why the offense returned to staleville botch fest after getting the lead. Law of averages.. good... Then suck... Oh well.:facepalm:

You are a hoot. That's comedy gold right there. I'm one of the few who've actually tried to play along with this thread. But I give up. Your observations are spot on. Our OC doesn't have a clue. Right. We just randomly call things with no real plan. We aren't setting things up on film for teams to fall bait to 2 or 3 weeks down the line. Definitely a botch fest. Lucky to be 7-0. Lucky to be the top scoring offense in the league. We are doomed. Lightbulb! Are you the new karma thread?

pats are going to get spanked sunday by Cleveland 69-0

football and beer
beer and football

6a00d8341c652b53ef019b027abbab970b-800wi

You are a hoot. That's comedy gold right there. I'm one of the few who've actually tried to play along with this thread. But I give up. Your observations are spot on. Our OC doesn't have a clue. Right. We just randomly call things with no real plan. We aren't setting things up on film for teams to fall bait to 2 or 3 weeks down the line. Definitely a botch fest. Lucky to be 7-0. Lucky to be the top scoring offense in the league. We are doomed. Lightbulb! Are you the new karma thread?

Yeah my take was a bit extreme, but the lack of interest in the details of the OC position is comical. Whatever , you post your stuff and vice versa. The actual truth is probably somewhere in between.. but the issue will become clearer as season progresses and schedule toughens.. :thumb:

I'm worried. Our vanilla offense against the browns defense might yield some off-color pukey tanish color game plan. You know the browns play calling will be stellar as they open things up, throw the deep ball to OBJ, mix in the run, and let Mayfield be creative on the field. The Browns were a preseason pick by many to reach the superbowl for a reason. Now they get to show it against the stale, predictable and boring vanilla bean offense of the Pats. We are doomed. Hopefully McDaniel's gets canned after this upcoming fiasco.

I'm worried. Our vanilla offense against the browns defense might yield some off-color pukey tanish color game plan. You know the browns play calling will be stellar as they open things up, throw the deep ball to OBJ, mix in the run, and let Mayfield be creative on the field. The Browns were a preseason pick by many to reach the superbowl for a reason. Now they get to show it against the stale, predictable and boring vanilla bean offense of the Pats. We are doomed. Hopefully McDaniel's gets canned after this upcoming fiasco.

I'm drinking that CoolAde :peace:

Cheers

Don't be beating up on JMD. He's not the real problem. It's that buffoon Belichick. Guy cheats his ass off and then gets lucky a few times and every one calls him a friggin' genius. Doesn't anyone realize how many superbowls he got to and then LOST? How many bad draft picks he made in the second round? Every day I hope and pray Kraft fires him and hires Charlie Casserly.

Maybe Jonathan can talk sense into his father after Cleveland blows us out of the water.

Don't be beating up on JMD. He's not the real problem. It's that buffoon Belichick. Guy cheats his ass off and then gets lucky a few times and every one calls him a friggin' genius. Doesn't anyone realize how many superbowls he got to and then LOST? How many bad draft picks he made in the second round? Every day I hope and pray Kraft fires him and hires Charlie Casserly.

Maybe Jonathan can talk sense into his father after Cleveland blows us out of the water.

What the hell, I'm drinking this CoolAde, too! :thumb:

Cheers

Or you can watch and maybe MCD sprinkles in some chocolate chips like last week . But it lasts longer than first. qtr... But he's mostly stoked cuz with this defense, it means hes got the easiest job in the world. If he gets canned this team would not miss a beat.. We shall see.:domORIGINAL:.

I’m trying to decide what color to paint my bathroom. Any suggestions?

pats are going to get spanked sunday by Cleveland 69-0

football and beer
beer and football
OBJ is going to catch the game-winner on the most amazing 2-handed catch we'll ever see in our lives. :coffee:

He can catch with TWO hands!!

Cheers
Browns find loophole in rules allowing two balls to be in play at one time and he ccatches one ball in each hand plus converts a rare 2-2pt conversion for a total of 1`6 points. Pats forfiet the game and Goodell allows Gronk to pick the final score

69-0

Browns find loophole in rules allowing two balls to be in play at one time and he ccatches one ball in each hand plus converts a rare 2-2pt conversion for a total of 1`6 points. Pats forfiet the game and Goodell allows Gronk to pick the final score

69-0

Fascinating.. hey where's joshy going next year.? Is he gonna be a hot head coach candidate..?:tmack::jester:

Why do you refuse to name what team you cheer for?

Oh Spacey... It's so cute that you've posted here so long that youre myopic regarding people with different opinions than you, haha.. then they must be insulted , then trolled using dorkie tactics.

Um the team is bigger than mcD . Start there. If he's not needed, or irrelevant, then he can be replaced. Then the team, NE Patriots, is better off.

Back