playcalling 101 thread

sounds good, I am not sure what I want.
I had a turkey sandwich with mayo, cheese and pickles.

Bring on the beer.

Heading up north to the mountains here in NH for the weekend. God. I love the fall.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had a turkey sandwich with mayo, cheese and pickles.

Bring on the beer.

Heading up north to the mountains here in NH for the weekend. God. I love the fall.

The weather gods are smiling upon you. Enjoy.

Lucky you. I have 14 kazillion leaves and blow-down branches in my yard. My weekend will be taking a few trailerloads to the landfill. But on the way home, there's a country store that sells the best chicken-walnut-cranberry salad.

Lucky you. I have 14 kazillion leaves and blow-down branches in my yard. My weekend will be taking a few trailerloads to the landfill. But on the way home, there's a country store that sells the best chicken-walnut-cranberry salad.

Alas I have the same tasks. I can't f-ing believe the endless supply of branches to come down every storm.

Got a batch of chicken soup in the crockpot upon which I will feast tomorrow, probably a couple of times.

Sunday I'm riding my motorcycle come hell or high water though.

Fair enough. Analytically speaking, here's where we currently rank on offense. Not sure what more you can ask for?
View attachment 103334

Um the totals are team scoring not just offense . Stats are stats... But here's a concerning fact as a counterpoint. The game that started this thread was game 4 at buffalo which was the only game so far against a team with a winning record.

In that game the offense scored 6 points. popcorn

Alas I have the same tasks. I can't f-ing believe the endless supply of branches to come down every storm.

Got a batch of chicken soup in the crockpot upon which I will feast tomorrow, probably a couple of times.

Sunday I'm riding my motorcycle come hell or high water though.

At least I'm catching a break next week. My wife is taking our daughter-in-law to Disney World for a girl vacation. It's bacon, eggs, and home fries for bfast and ribeye on the grill with fried potatoes for dinner every night for a week. :dbanana:

At least I'm catching a break next week. My wife is taking our daughter-in-law to Disney World for a girl vacation. It's bacon, eggs, and home fries for bfast and ribeye on the grill with fried potatoes for dinner every night for a week. :dbanana:
Sounds wonderful.

I just want to know if there has ever been a game played where Ernie Adams wasn't in the ear of your OC, DC, or HC. Thanks.

I just want to know if there has ever been a game played where Ernie Adams wasn't in the ear of your OC, DC, or HC. Thanks.

What's his job title? Cuz he's kinda redundant as a mouthpiece. His input must be limited to research and pre game notes IMO. But ya might have to wait for the book to tell the real story. It will be a best seller.

What's his job title? Cuz he's kinda redundant as a mouthpiece. His input must be limited to research and pre game notes IMO. But ya might have to wait for the book to tell the real story. It will be a best seller.
I like cake.

Not in love pie with other than Boston Cream but that's basically cake. :)

It is cake.

Now, cheesecake, is that a pie or a cake?
That's a phenomenal question on a phenomenal desert.

I'm gonna go with pie cause it can often have fruit on it and is mostly made in a pie plate.

That's a phenomenal question on a phenomenal desert.

I'm gonna go with pie cause it can often have fruit on it and is mostly made in a pie plate.

The pie plate is a good point. However, Pineapple Upside Down Cake has fruit on it too.

And it sort of has the texture of like, a chocolate cream pie.

This needs to be investigated further.

Back