Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

I have a blue #37 Rodney Harrison jersey and I only wear it on gameday.

Me;

Autographed Troy Brown.

Lawrence Maroney.

Wife;

autographed Bruschi,

and 1 practice T autographed by practically the whole team.

RoadGrader on 06-05-2007 at 05:04 PM said:
I do not own a jersey because I never really had a fave-favorite player before joining this forum plus I am a cheap mofo

do any of you great minds know where I can get a cheap mofo-n' Mankins jersey?

Go to a Reebok factory outlet. There is a 40% off sale right now. If you need a coupon someone on "the other site" posted one.

A couple of months ago I walked out with a #75 Big Vince white replica for $12.

Here is the coupon being offered.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=56376&highlight=reebok+discount

MEPATNUT on 06-06-2007 at 08:36 AM said:
Go to a Reebok factory outlet. There is a 40% off sale right now. If you need a coupon someone on "the other site" posted one.

A couple of months ago I walked out with a #75 Big Vince white replica for $12.

Here is the coupon being offered.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=56376&highlight=reebok+discount
thanks to MPN I was spurred to action just now and I called the Wrentham Reebok Outlet store

the young lady informed me that while they did not have a Mankins jersey in stock now, they get their biggest supply of all Patriots jersys for the season at the end of July/early August (which makes sense with TC in full swing, etc.)

then she says: "I don't know if we will get a Mankins one in then though because he was a rookie last year" :confused: :mad:

man if she didn't sound so hawt over the phone I would have given her what for

White Brady replica (got in 2000...yes 2000. Custom jerseys are tits. I was the only one with a 4th string jersey.)

Blue Brady authentic
White Brady authentic
Silver Brady replica
Throwback Brady replica
Blue Maroney authentic

and I have the following on order:

silver Colvin replica, blue Moss authentic, white Stallworth replica, blue Meriweather replica.

Tom Brady, Lawyer Milloy and practice jerseys of Ben Watson and Richard Seymour. All authentic or player worn (practice). And Tom Brady Michigan, too.

And hell yes, I wear them in public. Why not?

And David Ortiz (batting practice authentic) and Bobby Orr.

Blue, Silver,White authentic custom jerseys with #8 (my number all through school...no I didn't pick the punters number, I had it first) I wear what ever the Pats colors on game day only.

Do have three different Bledsoe jerseys and a #88 replica Jersey before I got my customs..they stay in the closet now...I only root for laundry...

Blue Maroney- authentic
Blue "Smith" -personalised authentic
Blue Brady- replica
Silver "Smith" replica
White Brady- authentic
White Wilfork SB39 replica (for some strange reason numbered #74)
Red James #32 throwback (my favourite) :pat:
Red Stephens #44 t-back
White Stephens #44 t-back
Red Grogan 1976 t-back
Red #63 Boston Patriots t-back
Light blue Bledsoe replica
Light blue Glenn relica (never, ever worn now!!!) :D

I wear all my jerseys when out n about- particularly going down the pub!!! :thumb:

brady_tom1128.jpg

9187788.jpg

PATRJES000000.jpg

dillon1.jpg

Throwback Brady, Home Troy Brown, Away Tedy, Away Corey.

Ted Johnson - white
Branch - blue
Vinatieri - blue

wife has a blue Seymour she wears as a nightshirt during the season.She also has a white Ben Coates.

5 yr old son has a blue Vinatieri(his name is Adam) and a blue Troy Brown.

:bump: !

I actually replied to this when it first started, but after I wrote the post my stupid PC froze up and I lost the whole thing, so I got pissed and never came back to it. But now we've been kinda talking about this in another thread, so I thought I'd come back and do it again. :thumb:

All mine are replicas:

The first one I had was a 1995 style blue/home Bledsoe. Got it at a clearance sale (ironically at a store owned by Brian Noble, a former Packer). Wore that thing a LOT. Finally had to retire it so it didn't get too beat up. That style of jersey is still my favorite - I loved the Flying Elvis being on the shoulders.

Second was a late '90s style white/away Dave Meggett that I got at a going-out-of-business sale for $10. Literally two days later Meggett was arrested for that "giving money to a friend for sex but it wasn't prostitution" thing so I never have wore it except to just try it on a couple times. I still think those jerseys look sharp.

Next was an Andy Katzenmoyer that I bought at ANOTHER clearance sale at Brian Noble's store in 2000 (not too long after that they closed the store down). Bought this one mainly because at first I said I wouldn't buy any of the "new" jerseys because I thought it was just Kraft's way of conning the fans into paying for the new stadium; but then decided that I should get at least one. Actually I'm glad I did now because they had a different shade of blue in 2000 (the first year of those new ones). But again, this was another case of me buying a jersey and then the player leaving the Pats within a year or two.

Fourth was a home/blue Bledsoe I bought in the summer of 2001 at the Mall of America in Minnesota. Decided it was time to quit being stubborn, and like I said above, the old one was starting to wear out.

Fifth was ANOTHER Bledsoe, this one a white/away that my mom got me from a sports catalog's clearance sale for Christmas '01. It's "street cut" so it wears a little more like a tee shirt. Have a picture of my bro and me from that night, he wearing his Favre jersey and me in my Bledsoe... even though by that point Brady had replaced Bledsoe. This is currently the only white/away I have in the current style; I haven't decided if I should get a personalized or buy a Troy Brown away. (The last couple years they haven't had them in my size at the Pro Shop when I've been there. :mad: )

Sixth was my "FOREVER" personalized blue/home (with the number 1) that I mainly wear now. This jersey will always have a special meaning to me because my mom ordered it for me as a birthday present in 2003; shortly before my birthday that year was when we learned her cancer had come back. :( I've worn this one to every game but one since then.

Seventh was a silver/alternate Brady I bought when we were in Foxboro for the Pats/Chargers game on our honeymoon in '05. Total impulse buy. I wore it to the game because the team wore the silvers that day.

Eighth was a Flutie "throwback" I bought impulsively the day of the aforementioned Pats/Chargers game. Just for the hell of it.

Finally, the newest one I have is a John Hannah "Classics" throwback. You may recall in an earlier thread I wanted a Gino but the Pro Shop screwed up my order. I'm still planning on buying a Gino, along with a Tippett and a Grogan.

My wife has a Vinatieri home/blue she bought on impulse the day of our first game in Foxboro in 2004. We were walking around the stadium before the gates opened and we came across the player parking lot and entrance. We saw Larry Izzo and I was like "WOW!!!" :eek: And then Adam was going in and me and her both yelled, "HEY ADAM!" and he waved to us! So she went and bought one of his jerseys in the Pro Shop just because he waved to us. :thumb:

She doesn't plan on buying another jersey (because, just like me, she doesn't want to buy any more and then have the player be gone two years later, if not sooner.) What she doesn't know is before we go to this year's game I'm going to order her a personalized one. I just have to decide what to put on it - "MRS FOREVER" is too long, but if I put "MRS 4EVER" people might think it's for Vinatieri. Plus I have to decide what number she gets - should I make hers "1" like mine, or "2" so together we make "12"? Decisions, decisons...

DSC00002a.jpg

I also have a Seymour home and just ordered a Bruschi home.

Usually I only wear them during games either at home or at a sports bar.

White troy Brown #80 (as he is my favorite Pats of all-time) and a white #88 Terry Glenn which I keep in my car in case I get stuck in the woods someday with nothing to wipe my ass with.

3 Point Stan on 07-16-2007 at 09:40 PM said:
white #88 Terry Glenn which I keep in my car in case I get stuck in the woods someday with nothing to wipe my ass with.

ROFL

These are all replicas. One day Annihilus will get one of those expensive ones, but until then:

The Royal Blue era:

Home and away Bledsoe
Home Coates
Home Curtis Martin
Home Dave Meggett

Current:
Richard Seymour Home
Troy Brown Home
Vinatieri Throwback (now in deep freeze)
Home Maroney

Annihilus is pretty sure he's got a couple others in storage, but can't for the life of him remember what they are.

I have a throw back, Tedy Bruschi shirt. Deion Sanders, Atlanta Braves Shirt. Rod Woodson, Steelers Shirt. Michael Barrow, University of Miami Shirt.

Personalized Patriots white replica, personalized Patriots authentic (with my age), personalized Rams blue and a Hannah throwback.

I had a Bledsoe, but donated it to some guy in a wheelchair.

For collectibles, I have;

Seymours' home blue signed
Rothlesbergergfgertwer's home black signed
Mean Joe Green's home black signed
Jim Brown's home brown signed

Taylor Twellman's home blue signed
Matt Reis's jersey signed along with several other Revs

MEPATNUT on 06-05-2007 at 02:03 PM said:
I don't wear player jersey's outside my home. But I do have a #37 Rodney and a #75 Big Vince.

Do you have player jersey's? Do you wear them out in public?

Bonus question. Would you wear this jersey out in public?

media_17_gay.jpg

I have blue Flutie jersey and a white Bruschi. In regards to Gay's jersey, "Gay" is one of the banned names on NFL.com's custom jersey list so even if you wanted one, you can't get one.

Brady - blue
size 58
:pat: :patriots:

Back