PM- How many TDs?

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
A sore subject for me. But:

Absent injury (Which I will not wish for either publicly or privately) it appears that Tommy's record is toast. I think he stays healthy enough.

How many TDs for PM? I say 54.

A sore subject for me. But:

Absent injury (Which I will not wish for either publicly or privately) it appears that Tommy's record is toast. I think he stays healthy enough.

How many TDs for PM? I say 54.

Did you know that Brady had the same amount of TD's at this point in the season in 2007? 33...I will go with the record of 1 over with 51. Some tough defenses ahead.

I'll say 43.

Do you see a plane wreck in his future? lol. Did you know that if he averages 2 a game for the rest of the season he will not break the record. Even on the pace he is on, he as to average more than 2. Thats a lot of damn TD's. I was surprised that Brady had the same amount to this point of the season..

Do you see a plane wreck in his future? lol. Did you know that if he averages 2 a game for the rest of the season he will not break the record. Even on the pace he is on, he as to average more than 2. Thats a lot of damn TD's. I was surprised that Brady had the same amount to this point of the season..

That is exactly what I based my number on.

He'll get 60+ easy. He hasn't even had to try hard yet. HE is invinceable. There has never been a QB like him. He's surrounded by all-pro WRs. It will be a new record that will stand for decades, like Babe Ruth's home run record did. Silly question BT.

Come on karma, step in now and work your magic...

33 currently.

Remaining games and projected TD passes:

KC - 3
@ NE - 3
@ KC - 2
TITANS - 3
SD - 3
@ Houston - 3
@ Oakland - 3
---------------------------
20 projected.

TOTAL - 53

Not sure I see him scoring a minimum of 2 in every single game left on their schedule. Could easily see him only getting one @ Arrowhead.

I'm with grog. Payton will get more than 60. Brady's record is toast. At least the greatest football player of all time will get to hold the record until the end of time.

Not sure I see him scoring a minimum of 2 in every single game left on their schedule. Could easily see him only getting one @ Arrowhead.

They have given up 2 TD's by a Qb only once this year.

He'll get 60+ easy. He hasn't even had to try hard yet. HE is invinceable. There has never been a QB like him. He's surrounded by all-pro WRs. He has a laser rocket arm. It will be a new record that will stand for decades, like Babe Ruth's home run record did. Silly question BT.

Come on karma, step in now and work your magic...

FYP. :coffee:

Back