Political Humor

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
Wait....someone can joke that I am getting raped by Trump, but if I say fluff it gets removed. :ROFLMAO:
Your English comprehension is absolutely atrocious. I never said you’re getting raped by Bigfoot. I said if you were getting raped by Bigfoot you would not believe it and think it was Trump in an gorilla outfit. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think you would enjoy the experience and would not want something like that. ☕️

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Your English comprehension is absolutely atrocious. I never said you’re getting raped by Bigfoot. I said if you were getting raped by Bigfoot you would not believe it and think it was Trump in an gorilla outfit. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think you would enjoy the experience and would not want something like that. ☕️
Oh excuse me, I guess I was confused of who was raping me in your post. Your examples are so eloquent. Well in said if...statement, I would not believe it was Trump because he could not get it up unless you were there to fluff him if it was taking place. I do however think you would like the experience. There, better?:coffee:

imapig

Reaction score
Oh excuse me, I guess I was confused of who was raping me in your post. Your examples are so eloquent. Well in said if...statement, I would not believe it was Trump because he could not get it up unless you were there to fluff him if it was taking place. I do however think you would like the experience. There, better?:coffee:
Do you see that’s the difference between my post and your post. I wrote that you would not like to experience and you wrote that I would like the experience. It proves my point that you’re not a very civil human being. And that’s why people are fed up with you

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Do you see that’s the difference between my post and your post. I wrote that you would not like to experience and you wrote that I would like the experience. It proves my point that you’re not a very civil human being. And that’s why people are fed up with you
no, lol, I thought it was a joke. :coffee: Civil? , lol wow, Yeah I forgot how civil it was down here...my bad. I will tell you like I told John. I do not agree with the majority of the political crap that gets spewed down here, no more than you agree with the small portion of people down here, but one side gets to express way more than the other, and that has not changed. So of all people...maybe you should not be leading the civil charge with examples of anal rape examples. So this is a joke thread, political funny, keep it that way.

Last edited:

imapig

Reaction score
no, lol, I thought it was a joke. :coffee: Civil? , lol wow, Yeah I forgot how civil it was down here...my bad. I will tell you like I told John. I do not agree with the majority of the political crap that gets spewed down here, no more than you agree with the small portion of people down here, but one side gets to express way more than the other, and that has not changed. So of all people...maybe you should not be leading the civil charge with examples of anal rape examples. So this is a joke thread, political funny, keep it that way.
You still don’t get it

johnlocke

Reaction score
no, lol, I thought it was a joke. :coffee: Civil? , lol wow, Yeah I forgot how civil it was down here...my bad. I will tell you like I told John. I do not agree with the majority of the political crap that gets spewed down here, no more than you agree with the small portion of people down here, but one side gets to express way more than the other, and that has not changed. So of all people...maybe you should not be leading the civil charge with examples of anal rape examples.

And as I've stated time and again and you guys continue to evade I am on no side but my own. I have no party affiliation and am independent in the truest sense of the term.

However, in the current battle for the body and soul of America, I align myself more with conservatives and Libertarians because they at least approach what I know to be true, right, and just. An enemy of my enemy is my friend (Russia in WWII) and at the moment the left is hell-bent on destroying one of my highest values, so they are the enemy to the extreme.

I run contrary to many of my Objectivist (Rand's philosophy) colleagues and friends on that point as they believe the conservatives will be the ultimate downfall of this country. While I think that as well, the time is not now for that battle. It is time to stop the bleeding until rational philosophy returns in its most consistent form to American culture.

Make no mistake, when the left collapses on itself I will go after the right. If you notice, some of my deeper philosophical posts challenge the fundamentals of the religious right, I just don't make a big issue of it right now as it would be counterproductive to alienate an ally in this most essential of wars.

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
And as I've stated time and again and you guys continue to evade I am on no side but my own. I have no party affiliation and am independent in the truest sense of the term.

However, in the current battle for the body and soul of America, I align myself more with conservatives and Libertarians because they at least approach what I know to be true, right, and just. An enemy of my enemy is my friend (Russia in WWII) and at the moment the left is hell-bent on destroying one of my highest values, so they are the enemy to the extreme.

I run contrary to many of my Objectivist (Rand's philosophy) colleagues and friends on that point as they believe the conservatives will be the ultimate downfall of this country. While I think that as well, the time is not now for that battle. It is time to stop the bleeding until rational philosophy returns in its most consistent form to American culture.

Make no mistake, when the left collapses on itself I will go after the right. If you notice, some of my deeper philosophical posts challenge the fundamentals of the religious right, I just don't make a big issue of it right now as it would counter productive to alienate an ally in this most essential of wars.
Gotcha, ok back to jokes. You do you man. I'm all for it. I disagree, but that's ok. I am sure we agree on other things. He I saw a video I had not seen in awhile and basically a band I forgot about. Soul Fly.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Gotcha, ok back to jokes. You do you man. I'm all for it. I disagree, but that's ok. I am sure we agree on other things. He I saw a video I had not seen in awhile and basically a band I forgot about. Soul Fly.

Seen Soulfy several times in small clubs in and around Boston and met Max and had drinks with him. Good shit.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Truth

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Last page or so of posts deleted. Warnings and suspensions may be coming once I or Patswin has time to go through them. Not a fun thing to find on a beautiful Saturday.

Post your humor here. Don't attack others.

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
People can express whatever they like. It’s how it’s expressed that counts. If you disagree say so, make a civil response and move on. Also endlessly repeating oneself with increasing levels of snark isn’t considered civil. This isn’t Mrs Jones first grade class. And multiple vacations are coming once we have time to read all this crap. Too many people seem to be in favor of the PF going away. I’ve got a busy day and so does UT but we will be assessing.

foobahl

Reaction score

johnlocke

Reaction score