foobahl

Reaction score

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score

johnlocke

Reaction score
"Actually," he said as a friend told him that the 2020 election was illegitimate, "all elections are illegitimate. Every election is simply the majority imposing their will on the minority through the threat of force, and as such is a violation of the non-aggression principle. I never consented to this election, and I am now being detained under the results of this election against my will." He looked off into the distance, his smug look only intensifying. "I never signed your mythical 'social contract' saying I would abide by the rules of people voting for immoral politicians every four years."

Actually this is not, for one more time, a majority rule democracy. It is a Constitutionally limited republic brilliantly devised by the founders.
But the more people say it's a democracy the more fall into that hellhole.

THe presidential election, especially is proof of that with the Electoral College.

Not to mention many Libertarians because they lack a philosophical base and outright reject the need for one are anarchists.

You wanna talk about mob rule let's' talk about the BS that is anarcho-capitalism which is a complete contradiction in terms.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
I thought the Bee was supposed to be satire?

No wonder facebook fact checks them now. At least this is the right thread.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
"Actually," he said as a friend told him that the 2020 election was illegitimate, "all elections are illegitimate. Every election is simply the majority imposing their will on the minority through the threat of force, and as such is a violation of the non-aggression principle. I never consented to this election, and I am now being detained under the results of this election against my will." He looked off into the distance, his smug look only intensifying. "I never signed your mythical 'social contract' saying I would abide by the rules of people voting for immoral politicians every four years."

Actually this is not, for one more time, a majority rule democracy. It is a Constitutionally limited republic brilliantly devised by the founders.
But the more people say it's a democracy the more fall into that hellhole.

THe presidential election, especially is proof of that with the Electoral College.

Not to mention many Libertarians because they lack a philosophical base and outright reject the need for one are anarchists.

You wanna talk about mob rule let's' talk about the BS that is anarcho-capitalism which is a complete contradiction in terms.
How else would they do an election? Flip a coin? You vote.