Political Playground

What just happened just proved what goes on here, the political playground lives, the hypocrisy goes on. So, I get warned for insulting Colt fans, call out the mods for their hypocrisy on NOT giving them warnings, and get banned for that. So, enjoy the shit hole that this site is, **** off all of you.
Mmmmm delicious tears.

I think everyone is missing the entire point.

The Mods don't want to have to police any posts, in any forum.

They would prefer that we all read the rules and abide them, making it completely unnecessary for them to take actions against any poster.

That is of course, fantasy since there will always be something that will require a referee to enforce the rules.

Whatever one thinks of the PF, there is no doubt that tempers ran high there and flame wares were the rule rather than the exception. So we have no one to blame but ourselves for their decision to close it.

As i said in the PF closing thread, think of this forum as the home of the moderators. We are their guests and we are obligated to abide by their rules.

If they don't want the angst associated with certain discussions and don't want to have to be the parent saying "don't make me come back there", then we have two choices: abide by their rules, or don't come to visit.

Maybe if we all demonstrate that we can discuss topics like adults in the present forums, they might consider that we've shown enough responsibility to cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war, er reopen the PF.
:rockon:
I always respected your opinion in the PF and once again you provide sanity. My first post in the PF was an answer to your question. Even though we were at odds so to speak, you treated me with respect. You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge and patience:clap:

~Dee~

I think everyone is missing the entire point.

The Mods don't want to have to police any posts, in any forum.

They would prefer that we all read the rules and abide them, making it completely unnecessary for them to take actions against any poster.

That is of course, fantasy since there will always be something that will require a referee to enforce the rules.

Whatever one thinks of the PF, there is no doubt that tempers ran high there and flame wares were the rule rather than the exception. So we have no one to blame but ourselves for their decision to close it.

As i said in the PF closing thread, think of this forum as the home of the moderators. We are their guests and we are obligated to abide by their rules.

If they don't want the angst associated with certain discussions and don't want to have to be the parent saying "don't make me come back there", then we have two choices: abide by their rules, or don't come to visit.

Maybe if we all demonstrate that we can discuss topics like adults in the present forums, they might consider that we've shown enough responsibility to cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war, er reopen the PF.

Great post. This is what I'm talking about right here ladies and gents. Those of you that want the PF back should read it a few thousand times.

What just happened just proved what goes on here, the political playground lives, the hypocrisy goes on. So, I get warned for insulting Colt fans, call out the mods for their hypocrisy on NOT giving them warnings, and get banned for that. So, enjoy the shit hole that this site is, **** off all of you.
what are you like 5 yrs old?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back