Politics and Religion Complaints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
In an effort to keep threads on track I thought it would be a good idea to have a place for posters to complain. If you feel the need to sidetrack a thread and post off topic, just come here, post your concern and attach the link to the other thread so discussion on it can take place here. This is not intended to attack, just complain.

HAVE AT IT!!!

Providence Colt

Reaction score
i know you don't care what any of us who aren't in agreement with you think or if we believe you. but that doesn't mean you can throw some accusation out there with no examples and be thought credible.
Hey, that sounds like the logic that I use when I ask people here about their belief that there was widespread voter fraud without any evidence!

Strangely, you’re not willing to apply that logic consistently and instead wear out your keyboard hitting the “Dislike” button every time I point that out. :coffee:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Hey, that sounds like the logic that I use when I ask people here about their belief that there was widespread voter fraud without any evidence!

Strangely, you’re not willing to apply that logic consistently and instead wear out your keyboard hitting the “Dislike” button every time I point that out. :coffee:
there's nothing wrong with your asking for evidence. i assure you that part is not the source of the dislike.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with your asking for evidence. i assure you that part is not the source of the dislike.
I’m aware.

You dislike because it’s personal, even when my posts are in no way inflammatory. Glad you acknowledged that. Maybe you could just give up the silly spiteful venture and this board could move close to the civility that we’re all hoping to achieve.

HSanders

Reaction score
I’m aware.

You dislike because it’s personal, even when my posts are in no way inflammatory. Glad you acknowledged that. Maybe you could just give up the silly spiteful venture and this board could move close to the civility that we’re all hoping to achieve.
i am not acknowledging that. this is assumption on your part. and there is zero spite involved.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
i am not acknowledging that. this is assumption on your part. and there is zero spite involved.
It is not assumption on my part. I know the posts that I make and the ones that are in no way inflammatory that still get the obsessive reaction. There’s no differentiation.

It’s incredibly hypocritical to make this argument now.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Heh, honestly this thread isn’t the worst idea. If ALL of HS’ posts complaining about my posting style get moved here then we might actually be able to make some headway as a board!

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

You choose to ignore what’s going on with the ballot audits and the fraud investigations, yet you continue to spout your BS about the election being on the up and up. That’s a you problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSanders

Reaction score
Heh, honestly this thread isn’t the worst idea. If ALL of HS’ posts complaining about my posting style get moved here then we might actually be able to make some headway as a board!
it's not "a posting style"...it's your words.

HSanders

Reaction score
It is not assumption on my part. I know the posts that I make and the ones that are in no way inflammatory that still get the obsessive reaction. There’s no differentiation.

It’s incredibly hypocritical to make this argument now.
"not inflammatory"...that's how you see it.
it is possible that you are genuine about thinking that they aren't, but i don't believe so.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
it's not "a posting style"...it's your words.
Yes, you complain about such words when they’re issued by left-wingers but not right-wingers. You wear out your keyboard hitting the Like button on right-wing attack posts. Hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
You choose to ignore what’s going on with the ballot audits and the fraud investigations, yet you continue to spout your BS about the election being on the up and up. That’s a you problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump’s own appointed judges, Supreme Court and otherwise agreed with me. But sure, once those “audits and fraud investigations” turn something up, let me know. I’m reminded that you believed Sydney Powell. How’d that work out for you?

Last edited:

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
good morning all and happy Friday. I don't know about you, but the work week has been hell on my end, and I'm tired and ready to jump on my bike and chill for a couple of days.

The very nature / title of the thread lends itself to potentially negative exchanges between any of us. Obviously we're all free to start and participate in threads as we like, but let's please continue the efforts to be polite and appropriate in our discussions. Life would be boring if we all agree on everything, it's how, not if, we disagree that's important.

Thanks much and have a great day.......

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
good morning all and happy Friday. I don't know about you, but the work week has been hell on my end, and I'm tired and ready to jump on my bike and chill for a couple of days.

The very nature / title of the thread lends itself to potentially negative exchanges between any of us. Obviously we're all free to start and participate in threads as we like, but let's please continue the efforts to be polite and appropriate in our discussions. Life would be boring if we all agree on everything, it's how, not if, we disagree that's important.

Thanks much and have a great day.......
My political complaint is that the way stuff is right now, and the way it is obviously heading, that I can't for the life of me understand how the liberals (the smart ones) can not see and have some fear as to its consequences for the destruction of the greatest nation on earth.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
This is a "go forward" thread. Not meant to go back and re-hash. Simple rules:

1. Post your complaint that would otherwise be off-topic for a different thread here.
2. Copy link back to the thread here.

Have a nice day.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
This is a "go forward" thread. Not meant to go back and re-hash. Simple rules:

1. Post your complaint that would otherwise be off-topic for a different thread here.
2. Copy link back to the thread here.

Have a nice day.
Thanks, but patswin already did a good job of explaining the rules for this thread, so I’ll go ahead and follow his rules and ignore this post.

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Thanks, but patswin already did a good job of explaining the rules for this thread, so I’ll go ahead and follow his rules and ignore this post.

Have a great weekend! I know I will!
Listening to Patswin is great idea! The rules for this thread are in the original thread post:

"In an effort to keep threads on track I thought it would be a good idea to have a place for posters to complain. If you feel the need to sidetrack a thread and post off topic, just come here, post your concern and attach the link to the other thread so discussion on it can take place here. This is not intended to attack, just complain."

Also here:

Have a nice day.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Listening to Patswin is great idea! The rules for this thread are in the original thread post:

"In an effort to keep threads on track I thought it would be a good idea to have a place for posters to complain. If you feel the need to sidetrack a thread and post off topic, just come here, post your concern and attach the link to the other thread so discussion on it can take place here. This is not intended to attack, just complain."

Also here:

Have a nice day.
It sure is a great idea! Everyone should listen to patswin and not you!

Especially given that you have no authority and have actually broken the rules rather often, you should probably refrain from acting like you’re able to make any rules. That should eliminate confusion!

You make sure you have a great weekend as well!

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
It sure is a great idea! Everyone should listen to patswin and not you!

Especially given that you have no authority and have actually broken the rules rather often, you should probably refrain from acting like you’re able to make any rules. That should eliminate confusion!

You make sure you have a great weekend as well!
No authority whatsoever. Glad to know you are willing to follow the rules for this thread as laid out by Patswin in the OP. I will do they same.

I am taking the afternoon off out on the lake with a buddy and my family. Lake St. Clair is 470+ square miles. There are points you can't see across. 85 degrees and sunshine. Gonna be a great day.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
No authority whatsoever. Glad to know you are willing to follow the rules for this thread as laid out by Patswin in the OP. I will do they same.

I am taking the afternoon off out on the lake with a buddy and my family. Lake St. Clair is 470+ square miles. There are points you can't see across. 85 degrees and sunshine. Gonna be a great day.
Good, good. Then we shouldn’t see you trying to make rules again. Happy to hear it. And if you’re going to actually start following the rules that’s certainly a welcome change.

Status
Not open for further replies.