Poll: SB - Bigger High or Lower Low?

Helmet Catch Worse or Interception Better?

• The helmet catch was worse: total devastation

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The interception was better: total elation

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • This is one or the other - alternatives not allowed.,

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I gotta go with the Butler interception. I was holding my sleeping 3 week old daughter and couldn't do the exact reaction that TFB did.

tom-brady-superbowl.gif

The first loss to the giants was only over come by 3 more superbowl wins. We are lucky as a fanbase, cause a loss like that usually destroys a franchise.
That said, the first giants loss only hurt so bad because of the hope of a perfect season. If you look at it in a single game vacuum that falcon’s Super Bowl may be the best win in Super Bowl history.
The Seahawks SB…… I mean that last play was good, but it ranks pretty low in terms of my favorite pats SB wins. Maybe just above the second Rams win.
I was recovering in bed from surgery the day of the Falcons game. I slept through the first half, so when I finally woke up and tuned in, it looked like we had already lost the game and were taking a terrible beating. But I forced myself to keep watching, and oh boy! am I glad I did. All of those games are memorable in their own right, but for me getting over the loss of our perfect season has not yet happened. I still hate Shula for his gloating about the Fins going undefeated. I guess it's just like real life: you gotta take the good with the bad. :lecture:

Definitely the Butler pick. The fact that that single play destroyed the Seahawks makes it the best play ever and the best SB ever for me.

Back