Poll: Which Stealer's SB is most tainted?

Which Stealers SB is most tained?

• The first one - never should have been there.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Seahawks - See link Below

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • The game that ended without a review

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
Why is it that with ever Super Bowl the Stealer's win, their is so much controversy around it?

70's - Steroid era, immaculate reception.

Seahawks - Referee Favortism

Yesterday was just a disaster for stooler's fans with the lack of a review.

They didn't win the superbowl in 1972 (the year of the immaculate reception) because the Dolphins beat them the following game in the AFCCG.

EDIT: Also, if you think they were the only ones juicing in the 70's (or even now for that matter) you're delusional.

They didn't win the superbowl in 1972 (the year of the immaculate reception) because the Dolphins beat them the following game in the AFCCG.

EDIT: Also, if you think they were the only ones juicing in the 70's (or even now for that matter) you're delusional.

Forgive him. He's a Browns fan and that is difficult enough to deal with at this time of the year. ROFL

The ones they illegally taped their opponents practices. Oh wait, that was the Patriots.

The ones they illegally taped their opponents practices. Oh wait, that was the Patriots.

Do you have a link to the pats taping a team's practices? I dont remember seeing this. Maybe you are mistaken or stupid, one of the two.

With out a doubt it was SB XL the refs basically gave the steelers the game.

Where's the option for all of em. I hate the mutha****in Steelerz.

Without a doubt—SeaHawk's one.

I agree...this game looked just like the 2001 Rams superbowl...and lets not forget who was due some serious payback for letting Bob Krafts team win its Historically recognozed, dynasty world acknowledgment Ring ?

I may be the only person in the world to admit that it is awful...awful coincidental that it just happens that the #1 most powerful & influential man & new franchise owner that brought $ Billions into the league is personally paying for his new stadium and the "ONLY" way to secure his attendance & tix sales is a championship & dynasty

and "WOW!!! ...you'll never believe this...especially after that "Tuck Rule' insident...how great is it... that his Franchise with the worst statistical team in history & bottom of the league 24th worst defense & 22nd worst offense just beat the "Greatest Show on Turf" and a year away from a brand new stadium.

I won't go on with this contraversial story...but will leave you all with this 1 thought:

Does anyone find it funny how The Colts & Steelers happened to win Superbowls after the Patriots recieved their 3rd chreating fraud ring with even worst teams than they had in 2001-03-04 ... And did you witness any corruption, bad refere favorble calls in thise playoffs...look back there are some pretty questionable games & SB's...

and all comes back to Bob Kraft...its payback or the risk of exposing him...the same reason Raiders were in the 2002 SB...Al Davis would talk...he got his 2nd chance & blew it...

I agree...this game looked just like the 2001 Rams superbowl...and lets not forget who was due some serious payback for letting Bob Krafts team win its Historically recognozed, dynasty world acknowledgment Ring ?

I may be the only person in the world to admit that it is awful...awful coincidental that it just happens that the #1 most powerful & influential man & new franchise owner that brought $ Billions into the league is personally paying for his new stadium and the "ONLY" way to secure his attendance & tix sales is a championship & dynasty

and "WOW!!! ...you'll never believe this...especially after that "Tuck Rule' insident...how great is it... that his Franchise with the worst statistical team in history & bottom of the league 24th worst defense & 22nd worst offense just beat the "Greatest Show on Turf" and a year away from a brand new stadium.

I won't go on with this contraversial story...but will leave you all with this 1 thought:

Does anyone find it funny how The Colts & Steelers happened to win Superbowls after the Patriots recieved their 3rd chreating fraud ring with even worst teams than they had in 2001-03-04 ... And did you witness any corruption, bad refere favorble calls in thise playoffs...look back there are some pretty questionable games & SB's...

and all comes back to Bob Kraft...its payback or the risk of exposing him...the same reason Raiders were in the 2002 SB...Al Davis would talk...he got his 2nd chance & blew it...

Well, then I guess you're laying down money on the Chargers and Broncos to win the next few then. :high:

With out a doubt it was SB XL the refs basically gave the steelers the game.

the refs had to, it was payback for tanking for the Patriots 3rd Dynasty ring in 2004 when they were 15-1 ...pat attention...get the program...

2001 - Refs lead Pats to SB and then turn heads for 150+ Yds of favortism
2002 - Raiders 2nd chance for "Tuck Rule" -Pats don't make postseason !!!!
2003 - Kraft disapointed lack of respect & screw Colts "Ty Law" rule to 2nd ring
2004 - Bob dead set on Legacy & Making history w/Dynasty & Pitt tanks
2005 - Payback-Steelers win SB...postseason reffavortism,Colt & Seahawks screwed
2006 - Colts after Pats & Steelers srewing them finallt get their ring...
2007 - Blogs are catching on & the fact BB* got caught "Spygate' Pats on their own

LMFAO!!!!!

Poll: Which Browns SB is most tainted?

Oh wait, sorry. There are none.

BTW, D22, how did the Colts get screwed against the Steelers in 05? The worst call of that game was when they ruled Polamalu's clear INT an incomplete pass. If anything, the Steelers got screwed in that game.

Poll: Which Browns SB is most tainted?

Oh wait, sorry. There are none.

BTW, D22, how did the Colts get screwed against the Steelers in 05? The worst call of that game was when they ruled Polamalu's clear INT an incomplete pass. If anything, the Steelers got screwed in that game.

D22 thinks every team gets screwed that he likes. If anything, how the steelers won that colts game with the bad calls I will never know. I would love to hear how the colts are getting raw end of calls, because they might be the most favorited ref team in the league with their GM being ahead of the compitition committee. Funny thing, I heard raider players saying thats how the phins got their superbowls back in the 70's.

Actually, SF873472592345693 I agree totally with you. It did appear that the Stoolers were indeed screwed in the Colts game. I am totally in agreement with you. This just shows that the NFL helps teams win games based on popularity.

I am still waiting for the last 5 seconds of the last Super Bowl to be replayed.

Actually, SF873472592345693 I agree totally with you. It did appear that the Stoolers were indeed screwed in the Colts game. I am totally in agreement with you. This just shows that the NFL helps teams win games based on popularity.

I am still waiting for the last 5 seconds of the last Super Bowl to be replayed.

So are you telling me that the colts are more popular than the steelers? Sorry going to have to call bullshit. The calls were bad in that game against the steelers, but not because there is some conspiracy theory out there trying to get teams superbowl wins.

So are you telling me that the colts are more popular than the steelers? Sorry going to have to call bullshit. The calls were bad in that game against the steelers, but not because there is some conspiracy theory out there trying to get teams superbowl wins.

I believe at the time there were more colts fans than stealers fans...i obviously have no factual evidence....but ESPN's of the world talked more about Manning than little Ben.

I believe at the time there were more colts fans than stealers fans...i obviously have no factual evidence....but ESPN's of the world talked more about Manning than little Ben.

Well you can say manning is more popular than Ben, but I think the steelers are more popular than the colts bya pretty far margin. If this was only a popularity contest than according to you guys the pats would have never won superbowls.

Back