Poll: Who will win the Presidential election in 2020?

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
No matter which candidate gets the electoral college, I think the deep state wins. Biden is part of the deep state and to much Trump hate to ever make headway.
Nah. Trump in a second tour will clean this shit out.

Starts with immediate removal of Wray and a true Trump allie installed to get the information - redacted if need be- out.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
Wait a second! Did you say "12 miles from the Pacific" and "15 ms from the mountains" and "across mountains to the desert" and "15 mis from the border" - could you possibly live in/near San Diego?? Best weather? High taxes? Being such a rabid Steelers fan, I figured you had to live in PA someplace - like Philly or Pissburg. You've either been leading us a fine dance, or you are you lying through your false teeth.

ps - If you actually say "adios" to CA, you can just forget all that Spanish you've been learning all these years.
You should have been observant of my location moniker all these years OBF. Left Pittsburgh area the year I entered jr high...My blood was already flowing with steel. Family moved to Appalachian mountains where I ended up attending VA Tech. Met my love there who was from CA. Convinced me to follow her out here (at that time LA area). We popped out a few kids. By the time they were ready to enter school decided LA wasn't the place to be plus her dear grandma was getting up in age and pretty much all by her lonesome here in San Diego. School districts were way better. So we moved down here and made a decent life for our family. Managed to buy a nice secluded home situated on an acre of wooded land, It was like living in the country but minutes to everything San Diego had to offer. The last decade or so SD has started turning too much into LA for my tastes Plus the skyrocketing taxes on everything. Retirement age now, I want the fuck out. Has turned into a dirty commie pinko state. Sadly. I blame it on all the liberal bullshit.

patswin

WTF
Reaction score
I certainly hope for Trump to win. But people predicting a landslide for him remind me too much of Clinton voters. We will see what happens. I'll never vote for a D again even in a local election. They've done absolutely nothing for 4 years except try to discredit Trump. The Kavanaugh debacle sealed the deal for me, utterly vile behavior, and the VP candidate was front and center with the false accusations. This from a so-called prosecutor who is supposed to understand the law.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
There is, of course, other ways in which the poll itself would be moot. Fer example, if the virus took a giant toll on Trump's heart and he has to drop out. Not ill-wishing anyone; just ruminating about other possibilities.:action-smiley-059:
Or if the pressure mounts on the exposure of the schemes and Sleepy fashions a noose over the carrying beam while hunkered in the basement.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I’ve got Trump winning. He’ll pull record numbers of black and Hispanic voters and that will propel him over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
oldbagfan

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
Lol. Climate change caused the wildfires. Not 40+ years of mismanagement leaving kindling and tinder laying around like natural stacked brush piles for ignition. Europeans mocked the CA situation. They have forests that are maintained and managed and do not have the fire problems.

As AOT pointed out, you have the highest tax rates in the country. And climbing. And climbing. The mass exodus (unfortunately to CO and TX- bringing their failed liberal plans and desires elsewhere to ruin that locale) erodes the actually tax payers base- that’s why they’re leaving. What’s left is the people on the dole. Good luck.

The nation hurting from lockdowns didn’t get stimulus because Nancy couldn’t pull the trigger without the pork bailout for decades of mismanaged blue state government.

The homeless are the ones dropping the deuce right on the sidewalks. You can search vids of SF problems pretty simply, if you are in to information. People walking the streets documenting and posting vids of the filth and degradation.

The power grid can’t handle your intentions now at 30% alternative energy, and you’re mandated to get to 60% in the next 10 years. Good luck. Rolling blackouts sound awesome. Hopefully your meat keeps. Don’t buy ice cream.

I’ll give you its scenic beauty and perfect weather. But there’s plenty of other places that offer the complete package.
Thanks for all the well wishes, Schrute. Your post, as usual, is overflowing with the milk of human kindness. And please don't trouble yourself about my ice cream situation. We have a giant generator ready to fire up.

OP
oldbagfan

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
You should have been observant of my location moniker all these years OBF. Left Pittsburgh area the year I entered jr high...My blood was already flowing with steel. Family moved to Appalachian mountains where I ended up attending VA Tech. Met my love there who was from CA. Convinced me to follow her out here (at that time LA area). We popped out a few kids. By the time they were ready to enter school decided LA wasn't the place to be plus her dear grandma was getting up in age and pretty much all by her lonesome here in San Diego. School districts were way better. So we moved down here and made a decent life for our family. Managed to buy a nice secluded home situated on an acre of wooded land, It was like living in the country but minutes to everything San Diego had to offer. The last decade or so SD has started turning too much into LA for my tastes Plus the skyrocketing taxes on everything. Retirement age now, I want the fuck out. Has turned into a dirty commie pinko state. Sadly. I blame it on all the liberal bullshit.
I confess to having just assumed a PA residence due to your football allegience. But then, I too left NE years ago but still root for the Patriots, and don't foresee that changing at this late date. I understand your decision to relocate, but you'll be leaving lots of good stuff behind: starting with the spectacular zoo. Although, I was in SD for a conference some years ago and there were these hideous giant beetles crawling all over the streets. Do they live in the palm trees? That alone would scare me away from there, plus it's too hot. Northern California has a better climate for my taste. I can break into a sweat just batting my eyelashes too fast. And please don't conflate SD with LA, which is to my mind one of the most hideous places to live of all time. I never encountered more vacuous, illusion-driven greed bags infatuated with their own imagined wonderfulness anywhere.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I recently had an opportunity for a very lucrative job running my friends art gallery in Napa. Beautiful indeed and it would have allowed me closer ties with colleagues there for what I do now. ut Cali is s dumpster for politically and tens to be intellectually bankrupt in it's people. No way would I ever leave beautiful and mostly free state of NH for such a place.

OP
oldbagfan

oldbagfan

No touchy
Reaction score
I recently had an opportunity for a very lucrative job running my friends art gallery in Napa. Beautiful indeed and it would have allowed me closer ties with colleagues there for what I do now. ut Cali is s dumpster for politically and tens to be intellectually bankrupt in it's people. No way would I ever leave beautiful and mostly free state of NH for such a place.
Yuh, you definitely would not be comfortable living in Napa.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

Good call JL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriots71

Reaction score
A poll in this forum the way it is currently constituted I think would be at least 90% Trump and I think just about all that support him think he will win.
Yeah from the looks of it down here, that seems to be the case. I imagine if you support him, he has convinced you he will win.

Patriots71

Reaction score
Nah. Trump in a second tour will clean this shit out.

Starts with immediate removal of Wray and a true Trump allie installed to get the information - redacted if need be- out.
So he messed everything up in his first 4 years but now will clean it up?

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
And please don't conflate SD with LA, which is to my mind one of the most hideous places to live of all time. I never encountered more vacuous, illusion-driven greed bags infatuated with their own imagined wonderfulness anywhere.
I have a friend who lived in LA for awhile and she said even fugly guys had 10s draped all over them.
As to who will win, no clue
May be a cluster with all the mail ins.

HeitorMartini

Reaction score
Now the coronavirus has temporarily retreated and the economy has reappeared in the worries of tens of millions of Americans, the main instrument and trump card of Donald Trump. In terms of economics, the incumbent remains ahead of Joe Biden.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Wait a second! Did you say "12 miles from the Pacific" and "15 ms from the mountains" and "across mountains to the desert" and "15 mis from the border" - could you possibly live in/near San Diego?? Best weather? High taxes? Being such a rabid Steelers fan, I figured you had to live in PA someplace - like Philly or Pissburg. You've either been leading us a fine dance, or you are you lying through your false teeth.

ps - If you actually say "adios" to CA, you can just forget all that Spanish you've been learning all these years.
Being a filthy rich rich rightie, he found It ridiculously easy to have the best implant dentist in the world fit him up with finest implants on earth. So he must be lying through his big bright beautiful snow White smile.

Cheers