IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
4cyax2.jpg

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
AG Barr smackdown!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/barr-chuckles-wolf-blitzer-cnn-fair-balanced

Barr chuckles after Wolf Blitzer insists CNN is 'fair and balanced' during interview

AG, veteran broadcaster spar over media bias, mail-in voting

2 hours ago
AG Barr: Media does not have a license to lieVideo
AG Barr: Media does not have a license to lie

Barr responds to CNN's Wolf Blitzer on whether he would serve under President Trump in a second term, and the difference between the Trump presidency and George H.W. Bush's presidency.
Attorney General William Barr did not appear to buy Wolf Blitzer's claim Wendesday that CNN is "fair and balanced."

At the end of a lengthy, contentious interview, the "Situation Room" host asked if Barr would return for President Trump's second term if the incumbent wins reelection, a question Barr thought was "presumptuous" for him to answer.

"Are you enjoying what you're doing?" Blitzer followed up.

"I wouldn't use the word 'enjoy,' but it's satisfying," Barr responded with a grin.

CNN'S DON LEMON CALLS TRUMP A 'BIGOT,' 'RACIST': 'THOSE AREN'T OPINIONS, THOSE ARE FACTS'

Blitzer then asked Barr if he "enjoyed it more the first time around" as attorney general under George H.W. Bush.

"Well, the political climate and the media was a lot different," Barr said.

"And you had a different president, George H.W. Bush," Blitzer jumped in.

"Yeah, but the media should be fair and balanced no matter who the president is," Barr retorted. "[It] doesn't give the media license to lie the way a lot of the media is."

"I can speak for us, we are fair and balanced," Blitzer said in defense of his network.

"OK," the attorney general reacted with a chuckle.

Earlier in the interview, Barr and Blitzer had a combative exchange on the subject of mail-in voting, with the CNN anchor suggesting the president was fueling fears of voter fraud.

"Wolf, this is, you know, sort of cheap talk to get around the problem," Barr said, "which is a bipartisan commission chaired by Jimmy Carter and James Baker said back in 2009 that ... mail-in voting is fraught with the risk of fraud and coercion."

Blitzer attempted to interject but was shut down by Barr, who told the anchor, "Let me talk."

"Since that time, there have been -- in the newspapers, in networks, academic studies -- saying it is open to fraud and coercion. The only time the narrative changed is after this administration came in."

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Lol!!!!

They have a singular audience member that swallows the hook still every single time.

A real dumb fish.

Name rhymes with MrNFLfan.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Great work CNN!!!
Lol!!!

The New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom​

Joshua Caplan19 Oct 2020
Lawyer and author Jeffrey Toobin attends the 2018 PEN Literary Gala at the American Museum of Natural History on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, in New York. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)
Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
2:12

The New Yorker suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom call last week with New Yorker and WNYC radio members, according to a report.

VICE reports:

Two people who were on the call told VICE separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.
Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each person saw, but both said that they saw Toobin jerking off.
Natalie Raabe, a press representative for the New Yorker, confirmed Toobin has been suspended but did not explicitly state the reason behind the decision.

“Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” Raabe said.

Additionally, the New Yorker editor David Remnick wrote in a memo to all staffers: “Dear All, As you may have read in various news reports today, one of our writers, Jeff Toobin, was suspended after an incident on a Zoom call last week. Please be assured that we take such matters seriously and that we are looking into it. Best, David.”

Toobin seemingly confirmed that exposing himself was the motivation behind the suspension, though he claimed it was merely an accident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and co-workers,” he told Motherboard in a statement.

Toobin is also the chief legal analyst for CNN and reportedly appeared on the network Saturday. A CNN spokesperson told Law&Crime that Toobin has requested “some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Great work CNN!!!
Lol!!!

The New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom​

Joshua Caplan19 Oct 2020
Lawyer and author Jeffrey Toobin attends the 2018 PEN Literary Gala at the American Museum of Natural History on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, in New York. (Photo by Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)
Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
2:12

The New Yorker suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom call last week with New Yorker and WNYC radio members, according to a report.

VICE reports:

Natalie Raabe, a press representative for the New Yorker, confirmed Toobin has been suspended but did not explicitly state the reason behind the decision.

“Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” Raabe said.

Additionally, the New Yorker editor David Remnick wrote in a memo to all staffers: “Dear All, As you may have read in various news reports today, one of our writers, Jeff Toobin, was suspended after an incident on a Zoom call last week. Please be assured that we take such matters seriously and that we are looking into it. Best, David.”

Toobin seemingly confirmed that exposing himself was the motivation behind the suspension, though he claimed it was merely an accident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and co-workers,” he told Motherboard in a statement.

Toobin is also the chief legal analyst for CNN and reportedly appeared on the network Saturday. A CNN spokesperson told Law&Crime that Toobin has requested “some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

Shall we dispense with the formalities and christen this scandal "Bate Gate 2020"?

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score

Susan Ferrechio torches Brian Stelter for dismissing Hunter Biden news, defending Russia coverage​

'You can 'Don't you dare' me all you want, Brian. I've been doing this for 30 years,' Ferrechio told the sanctimonious CNN host​

2 hours ago
What else do foreign governments have on Hunter Biden?: Ian Prior Video
Washington Examiner Chief Congressional Correspondent Susan Ferrechio tore into CNN's liberal media reporter Brian Stelter this week for being quick to dismiss the Hunter Biden email story while offering a sanctimonious defense of the mainstream media's Trump-Russiacoverage.

Sponsored
Nissan
On the latest episode of BBC Radio 4's "The Media Show," Ferrechio and Stelter took part in a panel discussing the explosive New York Post report indicating that Hunter Biden introduced a Burisma Holdings executive to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, dispute the elder Biden's denials that he ever discussed international business interests with his son.

Stelter appeared to play defense for the Bidens, saying "Hunter Biden has apologized and acknowledged his poor judgment" and claiming Joe Biden, now the Democratic presidential nominee, has "addressed it." The host of CNN's "Reliable Sources" later dismissed the controversy as "last season's episode called 'Impeachment.'"

"The idea that there's a lot new here just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense," Stelter told the host, BBC Media Editor Amol Rajan.

BRIAN STELTER MOCKED FOR CALLING CNN COLLEAGUE JEFFREY TOOBIN'S MASTURBATION SCANDAL AN 'ACCIDENT'

Stelter then suggested that social media companies "aren't even doing one-tenth of what they should be doing" in the effort to stop the spread of "misinformation," later clarifying that while he wasn't defending Twitter and Facebook's suppression of the New York Post report, he believed Big Tech's apparently frequent crackdowns on conservatives are a response to "asymmetric lying" and "nastiness" on the right.

Ferrechio took exception to Stelter's description of the email story as being "last season."

"The bottom line is, it deserves scrutiny by all media outlets and if they pick and choose and decide it's not worth their time, I think that's showing real bias," she said. "I think everybody deserved to look at the Mueller stuff and everyone should look at this and give Biden the scrutiny that, you know, he's not running for president of the glee club, he's running for the president of the United States and this is serious.

"This is not last year's news," Ferrechio added. "It's whether or not his son was coordinating to get him to talk to these Ukraine oligarchs and he was benefiting from it. It's really dirty and it needs to be looked at."

Susan-Ferrechio-Stelter-GETTY-CNN.jpg

Stelter responded by telling Ferrechio "we don't know what is real and what is fake in these emails," despite the fact that the Biden campaign has not claimed any of the emails or documents found on Hunter Biden's laptop are fake.

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop anybody reporting the Mueller and the dossier and all that stuff," Ferrichio responded.

"I understand that you have a lot of resentment --" Stelter began.

CNN'S BRIAN STELTER CALLS STEVE SCULLY SUSPENSION A 'WTF' MOMENT AFTER IGNORING THE STORY ON HIS SHOW

"'Oh, now we have ethics,'" Ferrechio mocked the CNN host. "'Okay, now we have ethics.'"

"How dare- don't you dare!" Stelter shouted at her. "Don't you dare act like newsrooms didn't have ethics in 2017 and 2018."

"Oh, I know they didn't. You can 'Don't you dare' me all you want, Brian. I've been doing this for 30 years," Ferrechio fired back. "Say whatever you want. It's my view and I have the right to say it."

Axios media reporter Sara Fischer defended the media's hesitancy to follow up on the Post report for fear they would be playing into a potential "disinformation effort" to interfere in the election. Fischer went on to urge Ferrechio to "see the forest through the trees."

"Yeah, but nobody looked for the forest through the trees with the president," Ferrechio told Fischer. "I mean, it's always one-sided. Now it's time to look at the forest -- all I'm saying is let's do it universally, okay? I didn't discard the Mueller stuff. I was much more skeptical because I knew the sourcing and I knew where it came from on Capitol Hill, where I have stood in the building for the past few decades. I had real reason to doubt that stuff and I constantly did. And it turned out that a lot of it was a bunch of bunk.

"So we have to use that skepticism," she concluded. "We have to. Even now with the Biden stuff, let's use skepticism but don't ignore it!"

CNN'S BRIAN STELTER IGNORES ABC NEWS' EPSTEIN SCANDAL ON 'RELIABLE SOURCES' MEDIA SHOW

Stelter was slammed on social media over the exchange with many of his critics accusing him of "mansplaining" the female journalist.

“'Don’t you dare!'.. the male version of 'I’m speaking,'" actress Kirstie Alley reacted.

"Nevertheless, through @brianstelter insults, condescending tone and mansplaining, she persisted," conservative commentator Stephen Miller quipped.

"Seems like mansplaining to me," Ferrichio's former Examiner colleague John Gage said.

"@brianstelter spent all of 2017 & 2018 talking about ethics on his show...with Dan Rather and Michael Avenatti..." radio host Derek Hunter tweeted.

"Why is the anchor of CNN's media criticism show so averse to criticism of media?" journalist Zaid Jilani asked.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

HeitorMartini

Reaction score
What's the difference CNN or Fox News. Since the fall of 2003, the official control over the media of the "civilized nations of the international community", obtained through the purchase of most of the shares, has been concentrated in the hands of only five media giants:
  • "AOL Time Warner"
  • "Vayecom"
  • "NBC Universal"
  • "Bertelsmann"
  • "Murdoch News Corp"
Only FIVE giants dictate what the masses should think about and how to entertain them.
We are in the "matrix".

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
What's the difference CNN or Fox News. Since the fall of 2003, the official control over the media of the "civilized nations of the international community", obtained through the purchase of most of the shares, has been concentrated in the hands of only five media giants:
  • "AOL Time Warner"
  • "Vayecom"
  • "NBC Universal"
  • "Bertelsmann"
  • "Murdoch News Corp"
Only FIVE giants dictate what the masses should think about and how to entertain them.
We are in the "matrix".
If this isn't Baron's alter-ego, or somebody impersonating him...I'd be stunned. I am pretty sure Baron has posted something similar to this.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
If this isn't Baron's alter-ego, or somebody impersonating him...I'd be stunned. I am pretty sure Baron has posted something similar to this.

It could be, could also be a B/S/F as well. I think we may be able to discern a difference if he blames it on the juice.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score

‘At least Hitler IMPROVED LIVES of his followers’: Bizarre Trump/Hitler tweet by psychiatrist who appeared on CNN & MSNBC explodes​

Dr. Brandy X. Lee, who has evaluated the mental state of Donald Trump on CNN and MSNBC, is defending herself against shocked critics after bizarrely comparing and contracting Adolf Hitler and the president.
“Donald Trump is not an Adolf Hitler,” Lee announced on Monday through Twitter, then diving into a rant where she seemingly argued the infamous dictator is more “competent” than Trump.
“At least Hitler improved the daily life of his followers, had discipline, and required more of himself to gain the respect of his followers. Even with the same pathology, there are varying degrees of competence.”

View: https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/1323319906889322497?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1323319906889322497%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fusa%2F505315-trump-hitler-bandy-lee-cnn%2F

CONTINUED..

So, this is the sort of whacked out nutcase that CNN and MSNBC use as a "psychology expert"...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Prepare.

No matter how much either side talks of unity, there will NEVER be any unification with the delusional folks that share that mindset.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score

Bret Baier Deletes Tweet After Backlash Against Fox News​

baier in a black suit and blue tie

Fox News anchor Bret Baier reportedly deleted a tweet after it sparked a bitter backlash on Twitter against the news network.

According to Breitbart News, Baier's Saturday tweet had read: "Join me + @marthamaccallum tonight 8pmET on @FoxNews."

But the reaction was swift. And Breitbart gave these examples:

"Uh…no way! @Newsmax @SchmittNYC ALL THE WAY!" one Twitter user wrote, tagging Newsmax TV host Rob Schmitt.

Another wrote: "BOYCOTT FOX NEWS! WATCH OAN, NEWSMAX."

And one person tweeted: "How about no! Done with Fox!!"

WOW! Newsmax TV Beats Fox Business, CNBC Combined, See More

Home | Politics
Tags: Media Bias | Newsmax TV | bret baier | twitter | fox news | mcenany

Bret Baier Deletes Tweet After Backlash Against Fox News​

baier in a black suit and blue tie

Fox News host Bret Baier (Alex Wong/Getty Images)
By Jeffrey Rodack | Tuesday, 10 November 2020 09:11 AM

Fox News anchor Bret Baier reportedly deleted a tweet after it sparked a bitter backlash on Twitter against the news network.
According to Breitbart News, Baier's Saturday tweet had read: "Join me + @marthamaccallum tonight 8pmET on @FoxNews."
But the reaction was swift. And Breitbart gave these examples:

"Uh…no way! @Newsmax @SchmittNYC ALL THE WAY!" one Twitter user wrote, tagging Newsmax TV host Rob Schmitt.
Another wrote: "BOYCOTT FOX NEWS! WATCH OAN, NEWSMAX."

And one person tweeted: "How about no! Done with Fox!!"

Still one more wrote: "I'd rather get another vasectomy without anesthesia sir."

Rasmussen Reports also noted on its Twitter account that Baier's tweet had been deleted: "De-leeet-ed? Innocuous but infamously ratioed @BretBaier tweet inviting viewers to watch @FoxNews programming is gone."

Breitbart claimed that Fox News "lied" about President Donald Trump not repudiating racism, released one "rigged" poll after another, and "rigged" the first presidential debate.

Meanwhile, Fox News cut away from Kayleigh McEnany and the Trump campaign's press briefing Monday outlining evidence of election and voter fraud.

"Fox News is a pile of lying garbage, and its base of support has finally had enough," Breitbart said.

This warms my heart. <3 <3 <3