Poor CNN

foobahl

Reaction score
I hope those people at FOX are polishing up the resumes. All of us little people know what happens when you company is swallowed up by the bigger companies.

subroc

Interested Observer
Reaction score
I agree. I switched to newsmax for TV news for the time being. We will see how it all shakes out.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Kevin Sorbo on twitter:
Imagine thinking you defeated fascism as you create a blacklist of your opponents staff and supporters so you can “hold them accountable

Let's not forget the modern day book burning.....censorship. Free Speech ist verboten!

johnlocke

Reaction score

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
It's hard to really know exactly what the worst, most biased news source is, but if I had to pick one CNN would be it. Just unbelievably slanted and phony.

I saw a Babylon Bee bit that was spot on. It went something like:

"CNN reports that the election will be over when President Xi says it's over".

shecolt

Reaction score
With the occasional exception of watching Tucker Carlson; I stopped watching FOX when they hired Donna Brazile. Told me a lot right there when even CNN had enough integrity to fire her.

subroc

Interested Observer
Reaction score
With the occasional exception of watching Tucker Carlson; I stopped watching FOX when they hired Donna Brazile. Told me a lot right there when even CNN had enough integrity to fire her.
What she did during that debate was criminal. I was and am still shocked that she found work in the media at all.

shecolt

Reaction score
What she did during that debate was criminal. I was and am still shocked that she found work in the media at all.
Agreed. The fact that she also pulled out the "I'm a Christian" card as if her faith made her incapable of doing what she did . . . only to have later admit that she was guilty just further cemented my disdain for the woman.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score

To be fair many mainstream media outlets, including some of the ones she mentioned in the article that wouldn't, did indeed report the story. Now of course, they haven't dug into it like a hungry dog with a bone as they would were it a story about Trump. I imagine that a good many of them have their people working on digging for dirt on the accuser, to find anything they can to cast a shadow of doubt on her claims. Typical skullduggery of the illicit relationship between the political parties and their respective media lapdogs.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
To be fair many mainstream media outlets, including some of the ones she mentioned in the article that wouldn't, did indeed report the story. Now of course, they haven't dug into it like a hungry dog with a bone as they would were it a story about Trump. I imagine that a good many of them have their people working on digging for dirt on the accuser, to find anything they can to cast a shadow of doubt on her claims. Typical skullduggery of the illicit relationship between the political parties and their respective media lapdogs.
According to Tucker last night, they have not covered it all. What "many" are you seeing.

Thanks.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
I read it yesterday on MSN as a People.com article. I then saw it as a WSJ article. A quick google search provides a number of MSM outlets reporting the story over the past few days.

New York Times 2 days ago
Vox 1 day ago
CNBC 2 days ago
NBC News 2 days ago
People Magazine 1 day ago
Rolling Stone 2 days ago
Many of the NY affiliates in the past few days

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I read it yesterday on MSN as a People.com article. I then saw it as a WSJ article. A quick google search provides a number of MSM outlets reporting the story over the past few days.

New York Times 2 days ago
Vox 1 day ago
CNBC 2 days ago
NBC News 2 days ago
People Magazine 1 day ago
Rolling Stone 2 days ago
Many of the NY affiliates in the past few days
I believe Tuckers number were related to TV.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Last I heard, Trump was banned on Twitter.

Does that mean CNN closes up shop? :coffee:

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score