Poor Fox News

johnlocke

Reaction score
Yeah Fox made the mistake of telling its viewers the Truth, so they had to find a place that would lie to them and tell them fantasy stories.

Yeah, neither of those comments are accurate.

Fox is going left with bs as has been in evidence all over this board. Not objective, but partisan left. It was obvious on election night as the hosts were demoralized every time they called a state for the president.

I don't know a ton about Newsmax but what I do know is it is not the straight conservative site. I have friends that write for them that would in no way be considered conservaive.

But to many, an anti-leftist stance has to be conservative. Utter crap.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Fox, occasionally, reporting the results of the election makes them “partisan left.”

Yep, this is why a safe space like Newsmax is “needed”.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Fox, occasionally, reporting the results of the election makes them “partisan left.”

Yep, this is why a safe space like Newsmax is “needed”.
Exactly. Fox news says, well it looks like Biden has the 270 that he needs. Cult fan: Thats it I am not watching this propaganda anymore! Newsmax told me that Trump won so I'm watching that.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Hurling memes, posting tweets with things like "lolz " as comments, and insulting people does not qualify as dialogue. if "safe space" means freedom from that, call it a safe space.
Season 5 Whatever GIF by CBS All Access

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Hurling memes, posting tweets with things like "lolz " as comments, and insulting people does not qualify as dialogue. if "safe space" means freedom from that, call it a safe space.
Season 5 Whatever GIF by CBS All Access
Fox news leans right, they are just not telling you over and over that the election was a fraud so the right do not like it anymore. AS right win as they might lean, they know they cannot just post bullshit all the time
or they will not be saw as nothing other than some conspiracy propaganda site that most do not take serious like newsmax. A good news place does both sides and actually talks in terms of reality not conspiracy.
I mean if you are just going to ignore 50 lawsuits tossed out of court as meaning the election is a fraud, then sorry but you need to go somewhere that will appeal to your crazy....when I say You I do not mean you, its figurative.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Fox news leans right, they are just not telling you over and over that the election was a fraud so the right do not like it anymore. AS right win as they might lean, they know they cannot just post bullshit all the time
or they will not be saw as nothing other than some conspiracy propaganda site that most do not take serious like newsmax. A good news place does both sides and actually talks in terms of reality not conspiracy.
I mean if you are just going to ignore 50 lawsuits tossed out of court as meaning the election is a fraud, then sorry but you need to go somewhere that will appeal to your crazy....when I say You I do not mean you, its figurative.

Did you even read what I wrote. I watched Fox along with other news stations on election night and the Fox hosts were almost despondent when Trump won a state.

Not a good look if the goal is to be an objective news source.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Fox news & Crap news Network. Has never pretended to be objective. They both push their agenda .

johnlocke

Reaction score
Fox news & Crap news Network. Has never pretended to be objective. They both push their agenda .

I get it. But their tagline was always, "The Fair And Balanced Network". They weren't then and they definitely aren't now just swinging to a different side.

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
#accurate

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
:beer: :beer:

:dancingcucumber::dancingcucumber::dancingcucumber:

Fuck Fox News. I have been saying this for years now, that they are moving left. Well, they have opened the door to competition now that was never open before, they used to be the only game in town.

I happen to like OAN better than Newsmax, but as long as Fox is taking it up the arse from someone, I'm happy.

All that is left is for Tucker to jump ship to another network, and Fox is finished, well, not finished, but they'll just be another fish in the left wing mudpond fighting for air with the other networks.

This is GREAT NEWS!

The direct correlation between moving left and moving down in ratings couldn't be more pleasing to me. Fuck them, fuck they're liberal elite ownership and management. I hope they fucking get bought out by MSNBC. That would be the cherry on top of the sundae.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I might be misinformed, but Fox News (and Fox Corp) are owned by the Murdoch family as they have always been, haven't they?