Poor Fox News

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Tucker Carlson needs to get the hell off of Fox and move to OANN or Newsmax, where he will get even more viewers than he does now.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
A liberal praising a liberal, some real revelations right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
You do realize that CNN did the exact same thing towards Trump? Literally not a day went by over the past four years where Trump wasn’t front and center on CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hell, not a day will go by this next 4 years where Donald Trump isn't part of their daily news coverage.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
You do realize that CNN did the exact same thing towards Trump? Literally not a day went by over the past four years where Trump wasn’t front and center on CNN.

Hell, not a day will go by this next 4 years where Donald Trump isn't part of their daily news coverage.
Yet, for how long did CNN, MSNBC, NBC etc. Ignore the Cuomo killings and the Cuomo harassment?

GMb stepped in it.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score

To be fair, I don’t think they flat out acknowledged it like that. I’m of course aware of the bias on each end (and neither pretend to hide it really) but being quite THAT overt was noteworthy.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
To be fair, I don’t think they flat out acknowledged it like that. I’m of course aware of the bias on each end (and neither pretend to hide it really) but being quite THAT overt was noteworthy.
Their actions have been outrageous and much MORE Noteworthy for a decade.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Their actions have been outrageous and much MORE Noteworthy for a decade.

The funny thing is, that Fox News was started with the since dropped "Fair and Balanced" manta. They saw a national news media that was woefully slanted left. So in that context, being "Fair and Balanced" doesn't mean calling it down the middle, it means providing a voice and news programming that is slanted towards the other opinion to balance out the overall national news coverage. What PC calls noteworthy, I call sticking to their roots. The only thing noteworthy is the other networks still refusing to admit their bias.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
The funny thing is, that Fox News was started with the since dropped "Fair and Balanced" manta. They saw a national news media that was woefully slanted left. So in that context, being "Fair and Balanced" doesn't mean calling it down the middle, it means providing a voice and news programming that is slanted towards the other opinion to balance out the overall national news coverage. What PC calls noteworthy, I call sticking to their roots. The only thing noteworthy is the other networks still refusing to admit their bias.
lol, yeah nothing in fox news was down the middle. They saw left slanted news so they made a right slanted news, thats basically it. I mean its better than the garbage news sites like newsmax, but its still a right slanted news show.