Poor Fox News

patsRmyboys

Fun in the Florida sun
Reaction score
All the players get fined for ducking media engagements... they make millions a year playing a damn game, get up there and talk for a minutes and stop being a pain in everyone's fucking ass.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
From your link: The three-term Florida congressman's approach to Newsmax management was "just a conversation" and Newsmax "never told him we were interested" in hiring him, the source said.
Once again, trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
That's not so much true. He used it to troll, you guys. Y'all freaked out every single day something he wrote on Twitter, all the while ignoring his in-person responses, policies, etc, and what he was getting done while you were all screeching.
And, come to think of it, I post links here from Twitter and it’s received here by Trumper snowflakes with screeching and crying.

foobahl

Reaction score
That's not so much true. He used it to troll, you guys. Y'all freaked out every single day something he wrote on Twitter, all the while ignoring his in-person responses, policies, etc, and what he was getting done while you were all screeching.
I am not so sure about mostly trolling, some of it was. A lot of it was how he got his side of a story out. By calling it mostly trolling, the opposition was able to diminish the viewpoint Trump was trying to espouse, same way his supporters calling most of his twitter trolling, made him lose credibility when he was making his point. I never followed his twitter, and would not have known what he was saying if it wasn't posted by someone else.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I am not so sure about mostly trolling, some of it was. A lot of it was how he got his side of a story out. By calling it mostly trolling, the opposition was able to diminish the viewpoint Trump was trying to espouse, same way his supporters calling most of his twitter trolling, made him lose credibility when he was making his point. I never followed his twitter, and would not have known what he was saying if it wasn't posted by someone else.
Yeah, I was the same. I hardly ever use Twitter, I just saw daily here and in the news what people were free freaking out about.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Twitter, as I’ve pointed out to some (not you) is simply a distribution for news.

whining about Twitter being used is like blaming the television for showing a Patriots loss. This logic is completely lost on some people.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Twitter, as I’ve pointed out to some (not you) is simply a distribution for news.

whining about Twitter being used is like blaming the television for showing a Patriots loss. This logic is completely lost on some people.
Especially because of where some of these links I see coming from on here. Twitter is posting news, not making it up.

foobahl

Reaction score

Twitter, like any media is not just a news site. Like when you post a story the lead is the opinion of the story. I could be wrong but my understanding is that most people will not read the underlying story and take the opinion at face value. I may be wrong, but that is how it appears to work. I do notice when you post a twat or whatever it is called, you do include the original story. When interested in the subject or veracity of said twat, I will read the original story, something a lot of the world from all points of view could benefit from. The lead quote is merely some persons opinion, and as such should be taken with a grain. My preferred grain is barley mixed with hops.