Poor Fox News

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I see that you still think the Orange Man won despite no evidence. Precious.
I have posted, not tweeted, that the Sock Puppet did not get 81 million legal and legitimate votes.
Anyone with a brain and an once of logical common sense would come to the same conclusion.
I never posted that Trump won because when an election is not held legally and honestly no one knows who really won.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I have posted, not tweeted, that the Sock Puppet did not get 81 million legal and legitimate votes.
Anyone with a brain and an once of logical common sense would come to the same conclusion.
I never posted that Trump won because when an election is not held legally and honestly no one knows who really won.
Yes, you believe it on faith, with no evidence. It doesn’t matter if you send it via messenger pigeon. It’s still ridiculous. Much like you blaming Twitter for news you find triggering.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Yes, you believe it on faith, with no evidence. It doesn’t matter if you send it via messenger pigeon. It’s still ridiculous. Much like you blaming Twitter for news you find triggering.
Yeah only the logical ones believe it was rigged. lol Yeah thats the ticket. I think people underestimate how much damage and how disgusting trump became to most people.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Yeah only the logical ones believe it was rigged. lol Yeah thats the ticket. I think people underestimate how much damage and how disgusting trump became to most people.
Yeah, some people here are definitely out of touch with the outside world. Here, the majority opinion is that Trump won (but for massive election fraud) and that COVID-19 was this massive hoax (because reasons!) and anyone that doesn’t share that opinion is subject to the wrath of the group-thinking cheerleading squad.

The real world is slightly different than that.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
How about you stfu and stop telling people what they believe, this shit is getting old and you do it daily without consequence.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I guess if it's raining you need a tweet or something to tell you that its wet outside.
I don't get triggered by tweets, I find it to be ridiculous that tweets are being called "news".
I don't know what the "it" is that I'm supposed to believe on "faith".

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I guess if it's raining you need a tweet or something to tell you that its wet outside.
I don't get triggered by tweets, I find it to be ridiculous that tweets are being called "news".
I don't know what the "it" is that I'm supposed to believe on "faith".
It’s funny, if I see news, I don’t whine about whether it comes from Facebook, the radio, the television, or Twitter. I’m more focused on the actual news and substance itself. Getting triggered because you see “Twitter” seems counter-intuitive. Maybe instead of just whining about “Twitter” but instead discussing the issues on substance, we could move forward.