Pop ups and other randomness

All over whilst browsing on my Samsung tablet, using chrome as my browser

I'm getting odd pop ups on chrome for first time. new tabs. one was some kind of sex game?? (I killed it quick). another was some kind of chrome search feature it was trying to tell me to disable or some such (again I closed tab immediately)

Ditto this. Chrome. 1st time.

Cheers

Inundated on the iPad using Safari.

Speaking from experience, be careful. Some of these cooties can slip by antivirus programs. Stay safe.

So this is weird, I can't use any of the toolbar functions (like quote or img), however I can now include a comment when I rep someone which I couldn't before.

Not putting up with this shit. Fix it and I'll come back. See ya.

Confirmed I am getting them (and blocking with adblock on chrome), re-uploaded one of the YUI files, no change.

Changed to remote YUI from Yahoo, and those notifications of blocks stopped, so it should be temporarily fixed.

Unfortunately, it may come back, requiring me to track it down and make another change and I have not heard back from Austin on root cause and fix.

Sorry everyone.

Confirmed I am getting them (and blocking with adblock on chrome), re-uploaded one of the YUI files, no change.

Changed to remote YUI from Yahoo, and those notifications of blocks stopped, so it should be temporarily fixed.

Unfortunately, it may come back, requiring me to track it down and make another change and I have not heard back from Austin on root cause and fix.

Sorry everyone.

Thanks for all you do!

So this is weird, I can't use any of the toolbar functions (like quote or img), however I can now include a comment when I rep someone which I couldn't before.

Who needs your smart-ass comments anyway? ROFL

Cheers, :toast:

You should be so lucky to be the object of my attention.

(Oh also, the emotes aren't working for me)

Hot chocolate guy.

I'm grateful for the little I get. Honored even.

Cheers

PS: Gracias, You just triggered a new bronze star.

if you need to test if your Rep is working, just go ahead and rep this post (and all my other posts) for the next several months.
:coffee:

Sorry everyone.
thanks UT, I know it is difficult to keep up with all these emergency fixes while actually living a life, working a job and other things so please know many of us appreciate the efforts you make, most of which are not noticed and are done behind the scenes keeping situations like this from happening.

Thank you very much, UT. Seems to be okay right now.

Ok, so the toolbar and emotes are working.

:coffee:

However, I'm back to not being able to give rep messages.

:sulk:

Malwarebytes is blocking some ad traffic in the forums stating it's, well, malware.

Back