Popeyes runs out of chicken

Good thing I still have KFC in middletown then . The only time I eat Popeye's is when I'm at the Providence place Mall.

man, you fukin' southerners and that crap you eat. Want some fried okra with that, or some kale? :Eason:

Popeyes= teh suckass
Dude, if you don't like Southern food, there's just something not right about you. :shake:

I was SO damn tempted to log back in and post this. Thanks Anni. :coffee:

1) Popeyes is your destination for fried chicken, dirty rice, and biscuits. Generally, you get extra buscuits because the help isn't on top of their game.

2) Popeyes has the consistency of a bingo tumbler. The hit-or-miss aspect is one of those 'love it or don't' things you're either irrationallu defensive about or fear for rational health standards. When it hits, it hits. When they're off, you're possibly dead. Like a good friend, you put up with it.

3) There is a Popeyes right outside of Fenway. After a few, I insist. In won't be near as good as all the hub-bub, bub, though. It really is a southern thang.

There was once a Popeyes in Mattapan some time ago. It has since left. That's all you need to know about how good (or bad) they are. That is all.

Popeye's Chicken is the Shiznit!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6i0gKAmIIv4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6i0gKAmIIv4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There was once a Popeyes in Mattapan some time ago. It has since left. That's all you need to know about how good (or bad) they are. That is all.

Saying a similar thing in and around Louisiana would be the equivalent of walking into a Dunkin' Donuts around 8:15 am and sipping your coffee, responding with:

"this f'ing coffee sucks. Why the f do you f'ing zombies ties up three lanes of traffic and be particularly rude to each other to do so?"

Try that, next time. Popeyes = Dunkin Donuts. It makes no sense to anyone involved, but the mayhem that would ensue is incalculable.

Back